Checking air quality
in the working
Air quality, particularly in the work environment, is becoming an increasingly important issue.
In this category are air quality monitors which measure particles in the air and anemometers which measure the speed of airflow.
In the HVAC environment ensuring sufficient flow of air is critical.
Both dangerous gases e.g. carbon monoxide (CO) and indication of lack of fresh air – high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels can also be easily measured to ensure the work environment is healthy.
Use of these instruments will help identify the causes of “sick buildings syndrome” and thus help resolve the productivity problem the workforce can suffer.
- Testo 417£346.80 £289.00Limited stock
- Fluke 922 Kit Airflow Meter with Pitot Tube£882.00 £735.00In stock
- Testo 410i Smart Probe - Vane Anemometer£84.00 £70.00In stock
- Testo Funnel Set (Testovent417)£190.80 £159.00In stock
- Testo Vane Measurement Probe (Ø16 mm)£502.80 £419.00In stock
- Fluke 922 Airflow Meter£751.20 £626.00In stock
- Testo 410-2£154.80 £129.00In stock
- Fluke RLD2£67.20 £56.00In stock
- Fluke 985£5,232.00 £4,360.00In stock
- Instrotech HAPT55£186.00 £155.00In stock
- Testo 405i Smart Probe - Thermal Anemometer£102.00 £85.00In stock
- Testo 417 F-Reg Kit£598.80 £499.00In stock
- Martindale AV90Special Price £136.80 £114.00 Regular Price £188.40In Stock
- Fluke 975£2,110.80 £1,759.00
- Martindale AV85Special Price £123.84 £103.20 Regular Price £154.80In Stock