Checking air quality
in the working
Air quality, particularly in the work environment, is becoming an increasingly important issue.
In this category are air quality monitors which measure particles in the air and anemometers which measure the speed of airflow.
In the HVAC environment ensuring sufficient flow of air is critical.
Both dangerous gases e.g. carbon monoxide (CO) and indication of lack of fresh air – high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels can also be easily measured to ensure the work environment is healthy.
Use of these instruments will help identify the causes of “sick buildings syndrome” and thus help resolve the productivity problem the workforce can suffer.
- Testo 410i Smart Probe - Vane Anemometer£84.00 £70.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo 417£346.80 £289.00Limited stock
- Amprobe TM-SWA Data Logging Software and RS232 Cable for TMA10A and TMD90A£52.80 £44.00Limited stock
- Testo Funnel Set (Testovent417)£190.80 £159.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo Vane Measurement Probe (Ø16 mm)£502.80 £419.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Fluke RLD2£76.80 £64.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Fluke 985£6,049.20 £5,041.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Fluke 922 Airflow Meter£870.00 £725.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo 410-2£154.80 £129.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Instrotech HAPT55£186.00 £155.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo Testovent 417 - Flow Straightener£106.80 £89.00Limited stock
- Testo 405i Smart Probe - Thermal Anemometer£102.00 £85.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo 417 F-Reg Kit£598.80 £499.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Fluke 975£2,110.80 £1,759.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Martindale AV90Special Price £154.80 £129.00 Regular Price £206.40In stock
- Martindale AV85Special Price £126.00 £105.00 Regular Price £168.00Limited stock