Air Quality & Anemometers
Checking air quality
in the working
Air quality, particularly in the work environment, is becoming an increasingly important issue.
In this category are air quality monitors which measure particles in the air and anemometers which measure the speed of airflow.
In the HVAC environment ensuring sufficient flow of air is critical.
Both dangerous gases e.g. carbon monoxide (CO) and indication of lack of fresh air – high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels can also be easily measured to ensure the work environment is healthy.
Use of these instruments will help identify the causes of “sick buildings syndrome” and thus help resolve the productivity problem the workforce can suffer.
- Martindale AV90Regular Price £182.40 Special Price £136.80 £114.00In Stock
- Testo 417 F-Reg Kit£682.80 £569.00Available to Order
- Martindale AV85£150.00 £125.00In Stock
- Fluke 985£4,530.00 £3,775.00Available to Order
- Fluke 975£2,010.00 £1,675.00Available to Order
- Testo 417£334.80 £279.00In stock
- Testo 410-2£142.80 £119.00Available to Order
- Fluke 922 Airflow Meter£650.40 £542.00Available to Order
- Fluke RLD2£58.80 £49.00Available to Order
- Fluke 922 Kit Airflow Meter with Pitot Tube£763.20 £636.00Available to Order
- Kane 100-1£546.00 £455.00In stock