Checking air quality
in the working
Air quality, particularly in the work environment, is becoming an increasingly important issue.
In this category are air quality monitors which measure particles in the air and anemometers which measure the speed of airflow.
In the HVAC environment ensuring sufficient flow of air is critical.
Both dangerous gases e.g. carbon monoxide (CO) and indication of lack of fresh air – high carbon dioxide (CO2) levels can also be easily measured to ensure the work environment is healthy.
Use of these instruments will help identify the causes of “sick buildings syndrome” and thus help resolve the productivity problem the workforce can suffer.
- Testo 417£346.80 £289.00Limited stock
- Testo 410i Smart Probe - Vane Anemometer£84.00 £70.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo Funnel Set (Testovent417)£190.80 £159.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo Vane Measurement Probe (Ø16 mm)£502.80 £419.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo 410-2£154.80 £129.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo 405i Smart Probe - Thermal Anemometer£102.00 £85.00Usually 1-3 weeks
- Testo 417 F-Reg Kit£598.80 £499.00Usually 1-3 weeks