Teledyne FLIR C3-X Compact Thermal Camera
- Two versions available (WiFi or No-WiFi)
- Touch screen display
- 128 x 96 Pixel Thermal Camera with MSX Image Enhancement
- 70mK Thermal Sensitivity
- -20°C to +300°C Temperature Range
- Locate Faulty Connections, Leaks, Blockages & More
Availability: In stock
Ships Monday, April 03 if ordered in the next 1 day, 14 hours and 41 minutes!
The Teledyne FLIR C3-X compact thermal camera is an affordable, professional inspection tool for building, facilities maintenance, HVAC/R, electrical repair, and other troubleshooting applications. It is available in two model variants (either with WiFi, or without WiFi).
Featuring a thermal camera, visual inspection camera, and LED flashlight, the powerful Teledyne FLIR C3-X makes it easy to identify hidden problems. Built-in FLIR Ignite™ cloud connectivity allows direct data transfer, storage, and backup, so images are always available on all your devices.
The 3.5-inch integrated touchscreen is simple to use, so you can quickly inspect, document repairs, and share evidence with customers. With the Teledyne FLIR C3-X in your pocket, you’ll be ready anytime to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues, and more.
• Compact 3 in 1 tool including thermal camera, visual inspection camera and LED floodlight.
• True thermal 128 x 96 imager (12,288 pixels).
• Patented MSX® embosses visual details on the thermal image to create sharper, easier to understand picture.
• FLIR cloud connectivity with automatic transfer, storage, backup, share functionality that dramatically reduces time and effort.
• Designed for professional use – Rugged and reliable.
IDENTIFY AND TROUBLESHOOT - Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time with MSX and 128 × 96 true thermal imaging.
- • Identify and troubleshoot problems faster with the 128 × 96 (12,288 pixels) true thermal imager and 5-megapixel visual camera.
- • Instantly recognize the location of a temperature issue with FLIR MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), which extracts scene details from the built-in visual camera and embosses them onto the full thermal image.
- • See into dark, difficult-to-reach areas with the help of the bright LED flashlight.
DOCUMENT AND SHARE - Directly upload images using FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity, then create professional reports and email them to customers.
- • Upload directly to FLIR Ignite to conveniently store, organize, and back-up images.
- • Identify and describe potential issues by adding annotations to images.
- • Share findings easily and securely by sending a password-protected link via email.
- • Provide customers professional reports with images that document problems and repairs using preferred software, such as FLIR Thermal Studio.
RUGGED, RELIABLE, COMPACT - Take the pocket-portable C3-X with you to every job - it's IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and designed to withstand a 2m drop
- • IP54 enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water.
- • Designed to withstand a 2 m (6.6 ft) drop.
- • Carry the compact C3-X in your pocket or stow easily in a crowded tool bag.
We find this range of fixed focus camera ideal for use in general inspections of electrical equipment and location of common building issues typically found in facilities maintenance and HVAC applications (including pipe and underfloor heating leak identification).
It is also really handy to have the C3-X model available in two model variants (either 'With WiFi', or 'Without WiFi') as some security, defence, or sensitive sites may not allow products with wireless capability to be used within their facility so here the 'Without WiFi' version gives a practical solution.
Will I need training?
As with any thermal camera, having an understanding as to how they work and the basics of thermography will ensure you get the best out of it (there is a lot more to it than just point and shoot). As a regional training provider for the ITC (Infrared Training Center) why not consider one of our officially recognized introductory one day application courses.
- Camera size (L x W x H)
- 138 × 84 × 24 mm (5.4 × 3.3 × 0.94 in)
- Detector Type
- Focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- Display Technology
- Housing material
- PC and ABS, partially covered with TPE; aluminum
- Packaging Size
- 160 × 118 × 93 mm (6.3 × 4.6 × 3.7 in)
- Screen Rotation
- Size (L x W x H)
- 138 × 84 × 24 mm (5.4 × 3.3 × 0.94 in)
- Soft keyboard on touchscreen
- Capacitive touch
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Image Upload
- Directly upload images to FLIR Ignite cloud library and services
- Storage Media
- Internal memory and onboard FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity (with Wi-Fi)
- USB 2.0, Type-C connector
- 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Drop test
- 2 m (6.56 ft)
- EN 301 487-1; EN 301 489-17; FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B
- Camera housing and lens: IP54 rated (IEC 60529)
- Environmental Safety
- REACH Regulation EC 1907/2006; RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EC; WEEE Directive 2012/19/EC; Proposition 65
- Humidity (Operating and Storage)
- IEC 60068-2-30/24 h 95% relative humidity 25 to 40°C (77 to 104°F) / 2 cycles
- Magnetic fields
- EN 61000-4-8 level 5
- Operating Temperature Range
- -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Radio Spectrum
- ETSI EN 300 328; EN 301 489; FCC Title 47 CFR Part 15; RSS-247 Issue 2
- Relative Humidity
- 95% relative humidity 25 to 40°C (77 to 104°F) non-condensing
- EN 62368-1
- 25 g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
- Tripod Mounting
- UNC ¼"-20 (built-in)
- 2 g (IEC 60068-2-6)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Aspect ratio
- Auto orientation
- Camera software update
- Automatic over Wi-Fi, USB via computer
- Color Palettes
- Iron, Gray, Rainbow, Rainbow HC
- Detector Pitch
- 12 µm
- Digital Camera
- 5 MP resolution
- Digital Camera Focus
- Digital Camera FOV
- 71.5° × 56° (84° diagonal)
- Digital Zoom
- Display resolution
- 640 × 480 pixels
- Field of view (FOV)
- Focus free
- Thumbnails and custom folder structure
- Image Adjustment
- Automatic level and span, Manual level and span
- Image Frequency
- 8.7 Hz
- Image Modes
- Infrared image, Visual image, MSX (Embossed visual details on thermal image), Picture-in-picture (IR area on visual image)
- IR Resolution
- 128 × 96 pixels
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Thermal: 0.1 m (0.32 ft), MSX: 0.3 m (0.98 ft)
- Spatial resolution (IFOV)
- 7.9 mrad/pixel
- Spectral Range
- 8 to 14 µm
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD
- <70 mK
- Video Lamp
MEASUREMENT & ANALYSIS
- 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F): ±3°C (±5.5°F); 100 to 300°C (212 to 572°F): ±3% [ambient temp. 15 to 35°C (59 to 95°F) and object temp. above 0°C (32°F)]
- Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Measurement Functions
- Spot, Box with max./min.
- Measurements correction
- Emissivity; matt/semi-matt/semi-gloss + custom value, Reflected apparent temperature, Atmospheric compensation
- Object Temperature Range
- -20 to 300°C (-4 to 572°F)
- Set-up Commands
- Local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, Screen brightness (high, medium, low)
- Battery regulations
- UL 1642; EN 62133 ed 2
- Screen Size
- 3.5 in
- Weight [including battery]
- 0.19 kg (0.42 lb)
- Battery capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery charge life
- >500 cycles
- Battery Charging
- BC Title 20; 10 CFR Section 430.23 (aa)
- Battery operating time
- 4 hours
- Battery type
- Rechargeable built-in Lithium ion battery
- Battery voltage
- 3.7 V
- Battery weight
- 40 g (1.4 oz)
- Charging system
- USB-C (1 A)
- Charging Temperature
- 35°C (95°F)
- Charging Time
- 2 hours
- External Power Operation
- 5 V, USB-C
- Power Management
- Adjustable stand-by and automatic shut-down
- Packaging Weight
- 0.52 kg (1.14 lb)
- Image File Format
- Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included
- Image Storage
- >5000 images
- Printed documentation
- Wrist strap lanyard
- USB cable