Fluke PTI120 - Pocket Thermal Camera
- Resolution 120 X 90 Pixels, 9HZ
- Temp range -20° C to +150 °C
- Rugged and tough
- Easy to use
Availability: Limited stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 17 hours and 36 minutes!
Fluke PTi120 Pocket Thermal Imager.
The Fluke PTi120 is a rugged, hand-held 9Hz thermal IR imaging camera that is simple to use, pocket sized, and an effective tool for inspections, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting for industrial applications. It allows you to take temperature scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets (e.g. electrical panels, pumps, motors, etc.).
The PTi120 is fully radiometric IR thermal camera that has the following key features:
- Simple point and shoot technology
- Rugged and tough – 1m drop tested, IP54 rated to prevent dirt and water ingress.
- Wireless WIFI technology
- Asset Tagging
- Adjustable blended thermal and digital images
With the Asset Tagging function you can store your assets to a predefined folder by scanning your assets QR code or barcode which really helps remove the tedium of having to sort and organize thermal images. Images (complete with data and time stamp) can be sent wirelessly over WIFI, or automatically uploaded when you connect to your network via USB.
- 3.5” LCD touchscreen
- IR resolution of 120 x 90 (10,800 pixels)
- Thermal sensitivity of ≤60mk
- Temperature measurement range of -20° C to +150 °C (accuracy +/- 2°C)
- Field of view covering 50° H x 38° V
- 6x Colour Palettes
- Hot/Cold markers
- Battery life of >2 hours
- Built in torch / flashlight
- 2yr manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions (inc. packaging): 5.68cm (L) x 12.86cm (W) x 21.59cm (H)
- Weight: 249g
- Origin: China
- PTi120 thermal imaging camera
- USB cable (for charging and data transfer)
- Soft carry bag
- Adjustable carry lanyard