Seaward Apollo 400+ PRO Kit
Availability: In Stock
This bundle includes the Seaward Apollo 400+ PAT Tester, Test n Tag Pro lightweight portable printer, Test n Tag printer labels x 4, Bluetooth barcode scanner, Apollo kit carry case, 110V adapter.
If you're looking for a comprehensive downloading PAT tester, without the high price for tag, the Seaward Apollo 400 is the right unit for you.
This PAT tester includes the core features of the Apollo Series and is ideal for testing both 240V and 110V appliances. With a low current earth bond test and option to lower the insulation voltage to 230V, the Apollo 400+ is suitable for testing sensitive IT equipment.
The Apollo 400+ is easy-to-use with a list of test presets catering the most common test scenarios. A real advantage with this tester is the ability to customise existing test sequences, or add your own.
When recording test data the Apollo allows you to enter individual asset ID, site, location and re-test periods, all of which can be downloaded to the PAT Guard software (not included).
As a basic option the Apollo 400+ will suit most applications.
The following features are not applicable in the Apollo 400+, if you require these you will need to purchase either the 500 or 600 models:
- password controlled user accounts
- clone facility to set up multiple units
- risk based retest period calculator
- user definable comment lines against records
- configurable checklists for any workplace test or inspection (user tests)
- on board camera
- universal risk assessment
- Health and Safety certificates
- upload previous results to tester for retest
- data transfer via USB flash drive
- Apollo Instrument
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Test n Tag Pro Lightweight Printer
- Bluetooth 1D Scanner
- 2-off rolls of Pro Labels Small (25mm)
- 2-off rolls of Pro Labels Large (75mm)
- Apollo Kit Carry Case
- 110V Test Adaptor