Metrel MI3125BT, Combo Pro Multifunction Tester
- Downloading installation tester with Bluetooth
- Features type-B RCD test for testing EV charge point systems
- Earth resistance measurement
- Multi-system testing: tests on single and multiphase TT and TN systems
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries
- Ready for 18th Edition
The Metrel MI3125BT Combo is a downloading 18th Edition tester, supplied with software. It also features Bluetooth connectivity allowing use with the Metrel Android application.
In addition to the basic MI3125-L model, the BT version will test B type RCDs and carry out an earth resistance test.
Designed to be quick and easy-to-use, the Metrel 3125BT Combo has integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs enable automatic evaluation of Line / Loop impedance and the large graphical, backlit display ensures the results, indications, measurement parameters and messages are clearly visible to you. A unique feature of this 18th edition tester is the red and green LEDs on either side of the display, giving a clear, visual indication of a pass or fail, compared to the user set or automatic limits.
Help screens are provided with each test, indicating how to connect the tester and perform the measurement. Note, this item is not supplied with the Tip Commander remote test probe.
- Instrument MI 3125BT COMBO PRO
- Soft hand strap
- Small soft carrying bag
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- Mains Plug Lead
- Tip Commander, 1.5m
- Test probe, 3 pcs (blue, brown, green)
- Crocodile clip, 3 pcs (blue, brown, green)
- Power supply adapter + 6 rechargeable batteries NiMH, type AA
- USB cable
- Metrel ES Manager BASIC license
- Metrel aMESM PRO Android app
- Short instruction manual
- Calibration certificate