Availability: Available to Order
Rotary switch controls are simple and easy to operate in all weather conditions and with gloved hands. A large, clear, backlit LCD display is easy to read from a distance.
The Megger DLRO10HD provides significantly enhanced compliance and is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ and 1A into measurements up to 2.5Ω. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds.
Rated to CAT III 300 V, a range of test leads is available to suit any application and the five test modes are selected through a simple rotary control.
Features of the Megger DLRO10HD include:
- or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
- 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
- High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
- Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use