Seaward Apollo 600+ ELITE Kit (with PG3 Software)
Availability: In Stock
A complete risk assessment and PAT testing solution, the Seaward Apollo 600 Plus Elite kit comes complete with an additional Bluetooth label printer and Bluetooth barcode scanner.
The IET Code of Practice, 4th Edition, emphasises the need for PAT testing to be based on risk assessments. Rather than simply testing all appliances every 12 months, the PAT operative should be assisting the client or duty holder to determine what should be tested and how often, based on a prior risk assessment.
The Apollo 600 Plus not only fulfills the new recommendations, but features a number of risk assessment tools to enable you to offer a better service for your customers. Innovative software assists you in logging the item, calculating the risk factor and capturing the data for download to the PATGuard 3 software.
Risk Based PAT Testing
PAT testing is no longer about simply plugging in an appliance and putting a pass or fail label on. Customers should be made aware of the new recommendations and advised accordingly. With the Apollo 600 Plus you can offer a more comprehensive service to your customers, or company if you are carrying out the testing in-house, helping them to save money and adding value to your own service.
There is a built-in digital camera for capturing images, this is useful for logging potential hazards, as well as documenting any evidence of appliance fails at the visual inspection stage. A flash is included with the camera to ensure good quality images in poorly lit areas.
Key PAT Test Functions
- Low current earth bond / continuity
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead test
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power / current
- Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances
- RCD test
- Power socket test
Complete Health & Safety Management
Risk assessments can be carried out quickly and easily with this tester, with reports included for PAT, emergency lighting and fire detection. All information is documented and stored in the tester and the results can be downloaded for production of reports.
Comprehensive Health & Safety Software
PATGuard 3 software, Health & Safety edition, ensures complete traceability for all tests and assessments carried out, storing records and images on your PC. If you have operatives out in the field, data can easily be sent back to the office via a smart phone or tablet, alternatively test results can be copied straight from the tester to a USB memory stick.
PATGuard 3 maintains your test history and client data, giving you quick and easy management for PAT testing and scheduling of retests.
Key Features of the Seaward Apollo 600 Plus
- High definition colour display
- On-board digital camera with flash
- Stores 2,000 images
- Stores 50,000 appliance records
- Remote data transfer from field to office
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Built-in universal and electrical risk assessment tools
- Additional health & safety certificates with ability to update with more
- Apollo Instrument
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Red
- Test Lead 1.2m with Alligator Clip, Black
- IEC Extension Lead, 0.5m
- Black Mains Lead
- USB Download Lead
- Apollo+ Check Box
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Test n Tag Elite 2 Printer
- Bluetooth 2D Scanner
- 2-off rolls of Elite Labels Small (25mm)
- 2-off rolls of Elite Labels Large (75mm)
- Apollo Kit Carry Case
- 110V Test Adaptor
- 1 year Subscription to PATGuard 3 Software