PAT N Train, PAT Tester & Training Bundle
Promotional Bundle includes:
- Professional PAT Training Course with certificate (to IET CoP)
- Training taught live via Video Platform
- Quality branded PAT Tester
Availability: Seats Available
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE !
Bundle deal: PAT Training Course + PAT Tester = £££ Savings
The Instrotech PAT N Train is a special promotional bundle and online exclusive. The bundle offers excellent value and great savings compared to purchasing the items individually.
PAT N Train bundle includes:
- Premium handheld PAT tester
- Professional PAT training course with certificate (in accordance with the IET Code of Practice)
1). PAT Tester
The PAT testers in this bundle have been specially selected because they are best-selling, easy to use, handheld, and battery powered. Perfect for low-medium volume manual PAT testing, and all are from well-known quality leading brands featuring:
- Simple one button testing
- Clear PASS / FAIL indication with measurement readings
- Safe to test IT equipment
- Supplied with earth bond probe, IEC lead, and carry cases
- Capable of testing 110V and 3-Phase appliances via universal adaptors (sold separately)
Martindale HPAT500 (v2):
- High contrast backlit display
- Selectable 250/500V Insulation Test Voltage
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Manufacturer calibration certificate included
- 2yr manufacturer warranty
Seaward Primetest 100:
- Patented Zap technology for reliable earth continuity testing
- 6x AA standard batteries included
- Compatible with Seaward PATMobile app
- 1yr manufacturer warranty
2). PAT Training Course with Certificate (in accordance with the latest IET Code of Practice)
To perform PAT testing under the latest IET Code of Practice (CoP) 5th Edition (released Sept 2020) you must be deemed a “Competent Person” which requires you to have ‘training’ AND ‘experience’. The Instrotech 1-day PAT training course gives you both!
We have been training PAT Testers for many years and are proud that 100% of our delegates would recommend us.
Suitable for all levels. The morning session covers the required knowledge, the afternoon is all turned over to practical application. You will test a range of appliances (some with faults, some without). You may even use and be trained on your own PAT tester. Upon completion you will be issued with an industry recognised certificate.
Regular courses take place and are taught live either remotely via Video Platform (Zoom), or in our Training Centre in Watford (close to London, the M1 and M25). The venue is modern, with recently installed fresh air ventilation system, and plenty of free parking, course refreshments included.
|Manufacturer Part Number||INSPATNTRAIN|
- PAT Training Course with certificate
- PAT Tester