Megger PAT150 Full Functionality PAT Tester
- Simple tick or cross, pass or fail indication plus measurement
- Tough, rubber armoured with built-in front cover, hardened, scratch-proof display window
- Includes 250 V insulation and leakage testing for safe IT testing and surge protected devices
- Testing portable and fixed electrical equipment
- 10 mA and 30 mA portable RCD lead testing
- Adjustable PASS test limits
- Substitute and mains powered leakage testing
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 17 hours and 14 minutes!
A FREE bundle (1000 PASS + 200 FAIL labels + Megger PAT Guide) is now available with this item. Just select it from the drop-down menu.
The Megger PAT150 is a feature rich, battery operated PAT tester which is ideal for those testing small numbers of appliances. This well designed PAT is built into a rugged case and features tests for class I, class II & mains / extension leads. Additional features include RCD tests, at both 10mA and 30mA, powered leakage test and a SELV test (Safety Extra Low Voltage).
This PAT is extremely easy to operate, with 1 button selection for the desired test sequence. Test results, along with a pass or fail indication and clearly displayed on the large LCD. A backlight is available, making it easier to read results when working in poorly lit areas. The addition of an RCD test means you can test RCD mains plugs in accordance with the Code of Practice recommendations and a Quick Test function is included for carrying out single tests as opposed to test sequences.
Another great feature of this PAT is the option to adjust the pass limits. This is ideal for ensuring a true pass when testing appliances that have higher earth leakage thresholds, or those with longer leads where the resistance reading should be increased to compensate.
Safely testing IT equipment can be a concern for some operators and the Megger PAT150 ensures you can do this. The earth bond current of 200mA and the option to select a 250V insulation test, eliminates any damage that can be caused from using higher currents or voltages. Surge protected devices can also be safely tested without tripping the protection.
Standard tests carried out by the Megger PAT150 are:
- Earth Bond Test (200mA)
- Insulation Test (250V / 500V selectable)
- Substitute Earth Leakage Test
- Powered Earth Leakage Test
- RCD Test (10mA or 30mA)
- Polarity Test for Mains Leads