Martindale HPAT400, Pass/Fail PAT Tester
- FREE bundle included!!!
- Simple one button testing
- Automatic Class I, Class II & power lead test
- High-contrast backlit display with PASS/FAIL indication
- IT safe 200mA DC earth bond test
- Tests both 240V and 110V appliances
Availability: Limited stock
Ships Monday, December 12 if ordered in the next 2 days, 3 hours and 9 minutes!
A FREE bundle (including 1,000 PASS labels + 200 FAIL labels) is available with this item. Just select it from the drop-down menu.
This HPAT400 is the entry model of the HandyPAT series from Martindale Electric. The HPAT400 is an excellent, low volume, budget PAT tester suitable for interim PAT checking. It is compact, handheld, easy-to-use and boasts a high-contrast backlit display.
The Martindale HPAT400 features simple one-button operation for testing Class I, Class II, mains leads and extension leads. The tester gives a PASS or FAIL indication on the screen for test outcome.
The design of the Martindale HPAT400 portable appliance tester means that there is no need for a separate test process for IT equipment. The earth bond current is only 200mA, as recommended in the IET Code of Practice, meaning that whether testing standard appliances, or IT equipment, using the Class I test button will perform the required tests.
Features of the Martindale HPAT400 PAT checker include:
- Low Cost
- Battery Operated Handheld Unit
- High Contrast Backlit display
- Clear PASS or FAIL Indication (Go / No Go Tester)
- Performs Earth Bond, Insulation & IEC Lead Tests
For peace of mind, the tester comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please note, the Martindale HPAT400 shows a test PASS or FAIL indication and is better suited for low-volume, interim checking or if just wanting to know if an appliance is generally safe for use.
- Test Voltage: 4V DC
- Test Current: 200mA
- Range: PASS / FAIL
- Default pass limits: Lead ≤0.2Ω = PASS / Class 1 ≤0.2Ω = PASS
- Test voltage: 500V DC
- Test current: 1.5mA
- Range: PASS/FAIL
- Pass level: Lead≥1.0MΩ, Class I ≥1.0MΩ, Class II ≥2.0MΩ
- Test voltage: 4V DC
- Test current: 200mA
- Pass level: >2mA
- Batteries: 6x AA batteries
- Battery Life: Fully charged, minimum 600 complete tests
- Auto power down: After 10mins of inactivity / low battery
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- IP20 rated
- Safety: complies to BS EN 61010-1
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Dimensions: 90 x 210 x 54mm
- Weight: 700g approx. (including batteries and leads)
- Martindale HPAT400 Pass/Fail PAT Tester
- Carry case (TC57)
- 6x AA batteries
- IEC Extension Lead Adapter (EX332)
- Earth bond probe (TL67)
- User Manual