Chauvin Arnoux Dataview software
Availability: In stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 7 hours and 49 minutes!
DataView® software from Chauvin Arnoux is an essential tool for configuring and performing measurements, viewing data in real time, recovering recorded data and creating standard or customized measurement reports.
The simple-to-use DataView® software automatically recognizes the instrument connected to the PC and gives the user direct access to the data recorded in the instrument, its configuration and the real-time data.
DATAView® automatically generates measurement reports or creates new customized reports on request.
This tool also offers a large number of additional functions for greater user comfort or for more detailed analysis: a zoom on the graphs to analyse certain parts more closely, display of various recorded parameters on request, export of stored data into Excel, linking and integration of objects (OLE), etc.
Test instruments are connected to the PC via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth (depending on the model).
It provides a single software platform for operating most Chauvin Arnoux products, including:
- QualiStar C.A 8331, C.A 8333, C.A 8336 and C.A 8435 power analysers
- C.A 8220 and C.A 8230 power controllers
- PEL102, PEL103 & PEL105 power and energy loggers
- C.A 6470N, C.A 6471 and C.A 6472 earth testers
- C.A 6543, C.A 6547, C.A 6549, C.A 6550, C.A 6555, C.A 6526, C.A 6532 and C.A 6534 insulation testers
- F407 and F607 multimeter clamps
- All the SIMPLE LOGGER 2 models
- C.A 6417 earth clamps
- C.A 6116N C.A 6117 multi-function installation testers
- DTR8510 ratiometer
- C.A 1821, C.A 1822, C.A 1823 thermometers
- C.A 1246 thermo-hygrometer
- C.A 1227 thermo-anemometer
- C.A 1110 Lightmeter
The following minimum PC configuration is required:
- Windows 7/8/10 (32/64 bit)
- 1GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit)
- 2GB of RAM for Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit)
- 80MB space on hard disk (200MB recommended)