Robin KMP4116DL - Earth Loop Impedance Tester
Availability: In stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 10 hours and 14 minutes!
Suitable for accurate measurement of earth loop impedance at various points throughout an electrical installation.
The Robin KMP4116DL provides 3 pre-selectable loop impedance measuring ranges and comes complete with its own earth probe for testing at exposed metalwork. Added features include indication of correct wiring status and lock down test button for hands-free operation.
Key features of the KMP4116DL include:
- Displays mains voltage before test
- Visual indication of correct wiring status
- 2000 Ohm earth electrode resistance test range
- Lock-down test button for continuous operation
- Earth probe for testing exposed metalwork
Supplied with 13A mains lead, external earth probe & instruction manual.
Please note, during test the KMP 4116 DL may trip some passive RCDs present on the circuit..
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMP4116DL|
- Robin KMP4116DL Tester
- Built-in Carry Case
- Test Lead Pouch
- Test Lead (KAMP10 (UK) with IEC connector to mains plug)
- External Earth Probe
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Conformity