T&R Test Equipment DMO200
Availability: Available to Order
User operation is easy, simply select the required test current and switch the output on. There are preset test currents that can be programmed by the user and three quick selection buttons store the most commonly used test currents. Range selection is fully automatic with current and resistance measurements simultaneously displayed on the clear, colour LCD. Resistance is calculated from the test current and sense voltage, and the readings will remain held on the display after the output has been switched off.
A USB flash drive can be connected to the unit to store test results and a USB keyboard is also supplied to enter additional information to be stored with the measurements. All test results are date and time stamped and saved in a CSV file.
Key features of the DMO200 include:
- Ultra lightweight (6.9kg)
- 1-200Adc test current with <2.5% ripple
- 0.1μΩ resolution
- mV, A, and m/μΩ displayed simultaneously
- USB memory key for data storage
- USB keyboard for comment entry
- Pre-settable test current with three buttons to store user test currents
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Universal supply voltage 90-264V
- Supplied with 3m output lead set
- Optional current clamp to allows testing of objects with both sides earthed