Availability: Limited stock
Ships Monday, April 03 if ordered in the next 1 day, 14 hours and 33 minutes!
The Megger DLRO10 bring new standards to low resistance measurement. A fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A dc to measure resistance from 0.1 ?Ω to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges.
The DLRO10 is built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access. DLRO 10 uses a large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display.
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
Write Your Own Review