Power Quality Training (1 day) - Group Course
- Learn about PQ parameters, surveys and measurements.
- Understand energy standards and legislation.
- PQ Analyser & Instrumentation practical demo.
- Price includes training for up to 6 delegates.
- Location at your site or the Instrotech Training Centre (Watford).
Availability: Available to Order
This Power Quality Training Course is suitable for Electrical Contractors, Consultants, Engineers, or Energy Managers who wish to be introduced to, and further understand, the topic of power quality and energy efficiency.
This 1-day course commences around 9.30am and usually runs to circa 4.00pm. It can take place either at your site or at our Instrotech Training Centre. The price is per course and includes a capacity for up to 6 delegates (max) per session.
The following is an illustrative guide to the standard course content. It can be tweaked and tailored depending upon your specific company requirements.
- Learn about what the topic of Power Quality covers and be introduced to the various parameters that are talked about and can be measured in Energy and Power.
- Have an initial introduction to what Power and Energy is and an overview of the legislation and standards including ESOS and ISO50001 and see how they can and will relate to companies in the UK. Understand some of the Government assistance available to businesses from areas such as the ETL (Energy Technology List) to show how you can use new technology to save energy.
- Be introduced to the typical power quality parameters and what you should be monitoring including what the measurements on flicker, transients, sags and swells can tell you in relation to the EN50160 power quality standard. G5/4 is also an area discussed in relation to harmonics and how these limits are applied.
- Finally we look at instrumentation and solutions such as Voltage Optimisation and Power Factor Correction. Learn the basis of how these technologies work along with advice on test and measurement equipment capabilities to help you measure Power Quality and Energy.
- Energy Standards and Legislation (ESOS, ISO50001, ETL)
- Energy Efficiency Measurements: W (Real Power), VAR (Reactive Power), VA (Apparent Power), Power Factor, Load Profiling
- Power Quality Measurements: EN50160
- Harmonic Measurements: Harmonics, Inter-harmonics, G5/4
- Typical Survey Measurements and Reporting
- Instrumentation and Solutions: Power Factor Correction, Voltage Optimisation, Power Quality Meters and Analysers
This Power Quality Training Course is provided through Instrotech by an industry recognised power quality training provider. The Instrotech Training Centre is based in Watford (easy access from London and the South East) and where we have ample free on-site parking. The address is:
Order your course online today and one of our team will call you to arrange mutually convenient training date(s), confirm venue and also to discuss any bespoke content required.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PQ-TRAIN-1-DAY|