Martindale MM39 - Autoranging DMM
- AC/DC voltage up to 600V, current up to 10A
- Audible continuity test
- CAT III 600V
Special Price £42.00 £35.00 Regular Price £64.80
Availability: Limited stock
Ships Monday, April 03 if ordered in the next 1 day, 15 hours and 31 minutes!
The MM39 is an auto-ranging multimeter with a large rotary switch for easy selection of the required test, even when wearing gloves. There are two test buttons, one to lock the range and the other to hold the results which are displayed on a 3½ digit LCD screen.
The main test functions are AC voltage and DC voltage and current and resistance. The MM39 measures both AC and DC voltage between 0.1mV to 600V and AC and DC current between 10mA to 10A. There is a diode test and an audible continuity test which sounds at less than 25Ω.
Write Your Own Review
- AC Voltage: 0.1mV to 600V (5 ranges), 50Hz - 500Hz
- DC Voltage: 0.1mV to 600V (5 ranges)
- AC Current: 0.01A to 10A, 50Hz to 500Hz
- DC Current:0.01A - 10A
- Resistance: 0.1Ω to 20MΩ (6 ranges)
- Continuity Buzz: at <25Ω
- 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- Auto polarity & zero
- Data hold
- Diode test
- Overvoltage: CAT III 600V
- Dimensions: 143 x 68 x 47mm
- Weight: 315g approx
- MM39 Multimeter
- Unfused TL16 Test Leads
- 2 x 1.5v Batteries
- User Manual
We found other products you might like!