Chauvin Arnoux - pH Testing Kit (IP65 rated)
Availability: Available to Order
- CA10001 pH Test Meter
- pH 4.01 buffer solution (NIST) 125 ml
- pH 7.00 buffer solution (NIST) 125 ml
- Black padded carry bag
- Set of 3x plastic beakers
Perfect for testing pH levels in swimming pools, spas, water treatment, beverage processing plants, aquariums, etc.
The CA10001 pH Test meter in the kit has the following features and functions:
- Wide multi-parameter screen
- Automatic calibration with a single press
- HOLD key to freeze the measurement
- Automatic Temperature Compensation mode
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Gel reference system
- IP65 rated
Pen shaped the long 12cm dual function electrode design of the tester makes it perfect for testing in small receptacles. It has a built-in temperature sensor and the screen can display both pH and temperature values (either °C or °F) simultaneously.
The CA1001 is suitable for use in testing pH levels in swimming pools, spas, water treatment, beverage processing plants, aquariums, etc. The C.A 10001 tester can be used with a buffer solution for calibration to obtain the pH value with only 2 clicks.
The ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) mode automatically displays the pH value compensated for temperature. Calibration is automatic (up to 3 points), requiring single press on the CAL key.