Fluke Ti300+ Thermal Camera
Availability: Limited stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 1 day, 12 hours and 4 minutes!
With the Fluke Ti300+ you get accurate, reliable results. Find issues before they are fully formed. The resolution and accuracy needed to clearly reveal temperature differentials or demonstrate progressive heat changes over time. With LaserSharp™ AutoFocus the Ti300+ ensures focused images—every single time. Enable your team to get clear images while maintaining a safe distance from operating equipment.
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Measure up to 650 °C
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2-meter drop
- Manual or automatic focus
Focus matters—intelligent focus system Patented Fluke LaserSharp Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that provides both speed and precision. The laser-driven target detection pinpoints the target while the camera focuses to capture a precise, high-quality image.
- Easily capture high-quality, focused images of your desired target with the push of a button
- Take infrared images through common obstacles like chain link fences
- Avoid skewed temperature measurements by precisely choosing your target
- Perform the same inspections multiple times as a part of your preventive maintenance program—the built-in laser distance meter calculates and displays how far you are from your target, making repeatability much easier.
- Infrared resolution: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD**): ≤ 0.075 °C at 30 °C target temp (75 mK)
- Level and span: Smooth auto and manual scaling
- IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution): 1.85 mRad, D:S 532:1
- Field of view: 34° H x 24° V
- Minimum focus distance: 15 cm (approximately 6 inches)
- LaserSharp™ Auto Focus: Yes, for consistently in-focus images
- Laser distance meter: Yes, calculates distance to the target for precisely focused images
- Advanced manual focus: Yes
- IR-Fusion™ technology: Yes, adds the context of the visible details to your infrared images
- Ruggedized touchscreen display: 3.5 inch (landscape), 640 x 480 LCD
- Ergonomic design: Pistol-grip design for one-handed use
- Wireless connectivity: Yes, to PC, iPhone® and iPad® (iOS 4s and later), Android™ 4.3 and up, WiFi and Lan (where available).
- Fluke Connect™ app compatible: Yes, connect your camera to your smartphone and images taken automatically upload to the Fluke Connect app for saving and sharing.
- Fluke Connect Assets: Through the desktop, assign images to assets, easily compare measurement types in one location and create reports.
- Fluke Connect instant cloud upload: Yes, connect your camera to your building’s WiFi network and images taken automatically upload to the Fluke Connect system for viewing on your smartphone or PC