Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 17 hours and 27 minutes!
- Clear LED & LCD display with backlight
- Low battery warning, with ability to detect voltage even if the batteries are completely flat
- CAT III 690V and CAT IV 600V Safety Rating
- Phase Rotation indicator, quickly detect phase sequence and correct wiring on three phase systems
- WearGuard dual-sleeve test leads with a contrasting colour on the inner sleeve to indicate damage or wear
- Fast Single Phase live conductor detection, use the main probe to get an instant indication if the power is on
- Resistance testing up to 1999Ω
- Built-in torch for working in poorly lit areas
- RCD test function, press the "load" buttons to draw a 30mA current on a 230V system
- Data hold button freezes the reading on the LCD
The recommendation for the use of two pole voltage indicators to prove dead is that they are checked against a proving unit before and after use to ensure the tester is working correctly and that all LEDs are lighting properly. Whilst Fluke do not currently offer a proving unit, the Martindale PD690 is compatible and would ensure you are fully meeting the requirements.
|Manufacturer Part Number||4016977|