Kaise SK7602 400A True RMS AC Clamp
- Up to 400A AC
- Conductor dia. : Φ27mm max
- True RMS
- 13 functions in one small package
- MAX/MIN, and Difference measurement
- Rubber-molded rotary switch and trigger
- Long Time measurement (220 hours for Alkaline cells)
Availability: In stock
Ships Monday, April 03 if ordered in the next 1 day, 15 hours and 38 minutes!
This great 400A True RMS clamp meter has a host of features giving you great value for money & small enough to fit in any toolkit.
Kaise are a Japanese company who have been developing quality electrical test tools for many years. This is reflected in the ergonomic design and build quality of this small, autoranging clamp meter, making it an ideal addition to any electricians test kit.
The main features of the clamp are:
- AC Current up to 400A
- AC & DC Voltage Measurement up to 600V
- Frequency up to 49.99 kHz
- Duty Cycle
- Resistance Measurement up to 40MΩ
- Continuity Test, Diode Test & Capacitance
- Compact Clamp with 27mm Conductor Diameter
The SK7602 is supplied with batteries, test leads, carry case and instruction manual.
Important Note: When using the Kaise SK7602 clamp in Multimeter mode, due to the long probe tip length the test leads supplied are only to be used in applications where adherence to GS38 guidance is not required.