Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator
Availability: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 11 hours and 29 minutes!
The Fluke 705 speeds up loop calibration. It has simultaneous mA & % readings with 0.02% mA accuracy. Fast increment 25% steps by push button and rapid confirmation of zero and span all speed up the process. A 24V internal supply lets you power and read a transmitter, saving the need to carry a digital multimeter.
- Voltage Range: 0-28V DC
- Resolution: 1µV
- Accuracy: 0.025% rdg + 1 LSD
- Current Measurement Range: 0-24mA
- Resolution: 0.001mA
- Accuracy: 0.02% + 2 LSD
- Current Sourcing Range: 0-20mA or 4-20mA
- Accuracy: 0.025% rdg + 2 LSD
- Drive Capacity: 1000½ @ 24mA
- Loop Power while measuring mA: 24V
- Displays current and % span.
- Auto step and auto ramp.
- >Span Check.
- Battery Life: 18 hours typical at 12mA.