Martindale SMKIT5 - Smart Metering Kit
- Enables safe working practices during installation
- CAT IV rated
- Includes Drummond MTL10 test lamp, proving device & voltage indicator
- Single pole tester for use with PPE
- Combination carry case
Availability: Usually 1-3 weeks
The complete solution to enable safe working practices during the installation of Smart Meters. The SMKIT5 contains all the test tools needed to ensure safe isolation procedures can be implemented during the installation process.
The comprehensive kits include a non-contact voltage indicator with probe tip for identifying phase and neutral lines and a single pole contact voltage tester suitable for use when wearing protective gloves and gauntlets. For CAT IV supply side safe isolation testing there is a Drummond test lamp with proving device. A soft carry case is included for the whole kit.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMKIT5|
- TEK101 – Non-contact voltage indicator with built in proving device
- VT7 – Single Pole Contact Voltage Tester suitable for use when wearing PPE
- MTL10 – Drummond AC/DC Test Lamp 600V CAT IV
- PD440 – Proving Device
- TC70 – Combination soft carry case