For voltage indicators that have a maximum 400V test range, you need the Martindale PD430 or PD440. If your voltage indicator has a maximum 690V test range, you will need the Martindale PD690 or PD700.
Always use a proving unit that will check the full range of your voltage indicator to ensure it is working correctly.
If you have a DC specific application, the Martindale PD710 will prove up to 700V DC.
- Martindale PD440S 440V AC Proving Unit£114.00 £95.00In Stock
- Martindale PD440SX 50V/120V/230V/440V AC Proving Unit with CALCHECK£138.00 £115.00In Stock
- Martindale PD690S 690V AC Proving Unit£118.80 £99.00In Stock
- Martindale PD690SX 50V/120V/230V/400V/690V AC Proving Unit with CALCHECK£142.80 £119.00In Stock
- Martindale PD430 - Proving Unit (50V AC / 440V AC)Special Price £94.80 £79.00 Regular Price £134.40In Stock
- Martindale PD440 - Proving Unit (440V AC)Special Price £97.20 £81.00 Regular Price £109.20In Stock
- Martindale PD690 - Proving Unit (700V AC)Special Price £105.60 £88.00 Regular Price £118.80In Stock
- Martindale PD700 - Proving Unit (50V AC / 700V AC)Special Price £105.60 £88.00 Regular Price £141.60In Stock
- Martindale PD710 - Proving Unit (700V DC)£150.00 £125.00In Stock
- Martindale PD240 - Proving Unit (240V DC)Special Price £69.60 £58.00 Regular Price £82.80In Stock
- Martindale TC70 VTPD - Soft Carry Case£32.40 £27.00In stock