For voltage indicators that have a maximum 400V test range, you need the Martindale PD430 or PD440. If your voltage indicator has a maximum 690V test range, you will need the Martindale PD690 or PD700.
Always use a proving unit that will check the full range of your voltage indicator to ensure it is working correctly.
If you have a DC specific application, the Martindale PD710 will prove up to 700V DC.
- Fluke PRV240 - Proving Unit (240V AC/DC)£164.40 £137.00Limited stock
- Megger MPU690 - Proving Unit (690V AC)£154.80 £129.00In stock
- Martindale PD440SX 50V/120V/230V/440V AC Proving Unit with CALCHECKSpecial Price £115.20 £96.00 Regular Price £147.60In stock
- Martindale PD690S - 690V AC Proving UnitSpecial Price £100.80 £84.00 Regular Price £134.40Limited stock
- Martindale PD690SX 50V/120V/230V/400V/690V AC Proving Unit with CALCHECKSpecial Price £116.40 £97.00 Regular Price £152.40In stock
- Martindale TC70 - VT/PD Soft Carry CaseSpecial Price £26.88 £22.40 Regular Price £33.60Usually 1-3 weeks
- Fluke PRV240FS - Proving Unit (240V AC/DC) with FieldSense£156.00 £130.00Limited stock
- Martindale PD440 - Proving Unit (440V AC)Special Price £97.20 £81.00 Regular Price £109.20Usually 1-3 weeks
- Martindale PD710 - Proving Unit (700V DC)Special Price £117.60 £98.00 Regular Price £154.80In stock
- Martindale PD440S 440V AC Proving UnitSpecial Price £95.40 £79.50 Regular Price £127.20In stock
- Martindale PD240 - 240V DC Proving UnitSpecial Price £72.00 £60.00 Regular Price £90.00In stock