For voltage indicators that have a maximum 400V test range, you need the Martindale PD430 or PD440. If your voltage indicator has a maximum 690V test range, you will need the Martindale PD690 or PD700.
Always use a proving unit that will check the full range of your voltage indicator to ensure it is working correctly.
If you have a DC specific application, the Martindale PD710 will prove up to 700V DC.
- Martindale PD430 - Proving Unit (50V AC / 440V AC)Special Price £94.80 £79.00 Regular Price £134.40In Stock
- Martindale PD440 - Proving Unit (440V AC)Special Price £97.20 £81.00 Regular Price £109.20In Stock
- Martindale PD690 - Proving Unit (700V AC)Special Price £105.60 £88.00 Regular Price £118.80In Stock
- Martindale PD700 - Proving Unit (50V AC / 700V AC)Special Price £105.60 £88.00 Regular Price £141.60In Stock
- Martindale PD710 - Proving Unit (700V DC)£146.40 £122.00In Stock
- Martindale PD240 - Proving Unit (240V DC)Special Price £69.60 £58.00 Regular Price £82.80In Stock
- Megger MPU690 - Proving Unit (690V AC)£134.40 £112.00In stock
- Fluke PRV240 - Proving Unit (240V AC/DC)£142.80 £119.00In stock
- Fluke PRV240FS - Proving Unit (240V AC/DC) with FieldSense£147.60 £123.00Limited stock
- Martindale TC70 VTPD - Soft Carry Case£31.20 £26.00In stock