For voltage indicators that have a maximum 400V test range, you need the Martindale PD430 or PD440. If your voltage indicator has a maximum 690V test range, you will need the Martindale PD690 or PD700.
Always use a proving unit that will check the full range of your voltage indicator to ensure it is working correctly.
If you have a DC specific application, the Martindale PD710 will prove up to 700V DC.
- Martindale PD440S 440V AC Proving UnitSpecial Price £91.20 £76.00 Regular Price £114.00In Stock
- Martindale PD440SX 50V/120V/230V/440V AC Proving Unit with CALCHECKSpecial Price £110.40 £92.00 Regular Price £138.00In Stock
- Martindale PD690S 690V AC Proving UnitSpecial Price £95.04 £79.20 Regular Price £118.80In Stock
- Martindale PD690SX 50V/120V/230V/400V/690V AC Proving Unit with CALCHECKSpecial Price £114.24 £95.20 Regular Price £142.80In Stock
- Martindale PD430 - Proving Unit (50V AC / 440V AC)Special Price £94.80 £79.00 Regular Price £134.40In Stock
- Martindale PD440 - Proving Unit (440V AC)Special Price £97.20 £81.00 Regular Price £109.20In Stock
- Martindale PD690 - Proving Unit (700V AC)Special Price £105.60 £88.00 Regular Price £118.80In Stock
- Martindale PD700 - Proving Unit (50V AC / 700V AC)Special Price £105.60 £88.00 Regular Price £141.60In Stock
- Martindale PD710 - Proving Unit (700V DC)Special Price £120.00 £100.00 Regular Price £150.00In Stock
- Martindale PD240 - Proving Unit (240V DC)Special Price £69.60 £58.00 Regular Price £82.80In Stock
- Megger MPU690 - Proving Unit (690V AC)£139.20 £116.00In stock
- Fluke PRV240 - Proving Unit (240V AC/DC)£150.00 £125.00Limited stock
- Fluke PRV240FS - Proving Unit (240V AC/DC) with FieldSense£147.60 £123.00In stock
- Martindale TC70 VTPD - Soft Carry CaseSpecial Price £25.92 £21.60 Regular Price £32.40In stock