For voltage indicators that have a maximum 400V test range, you need the Martindale PD430 or PD440. If your voltage indicator has a maximum 690V test range, you will need the Martindale PD690 or PD700.
Always use a proving unit that will check the full range of your voltage indicator to ensure it is working correctly.
If you have a DC specific application, the Martindale PD710 will prove up to 700V DC.
- Martindale PD710£146.40 £122.00In Stock
- Martindale PD700Regular Price £141.60 Special Price £105.60 £88.00In Stock
- Martindale PD440Regular Price £109.20 Special Price £97.20 £81.00In Stock
- Martindale PD430Regular Price £134.40 Special Price £94.80 £79.00In Stock
- Martindale PD240Regular Price £82.80 Special Price £69.60 £58.00In Stock
- Martindale PD690Regular Price £118.80 Special Price £105.60 £88.00In Stock
- Martindale TC70 VTPD - Soft Carry Case£31.20 £26.00Available to Order
- Fluke PRV240 Proving Unit£142.80 £119.00In stock