FLIR ONE Pro LT iOS
The FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera include an array of features which help the user to identify and pinpoint abnormalities more quickly and with greater accuracy.
Compatible Apple iPhone required and not included.
Availability: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 4 hours and 38 minutes!
FLIR ONE Pro LT has the power to find hidden problems faster than ever. With the enhanced resolution of FLIR VividIR™, added perspective of FLIR MSX®, and the convenience of the OneFit™ adjustable connector, FLIR ONE Pro LT works as hard as you do. Whether you're a professional or just focused on DIY projects, the FLIR ONE Pro LT has the powerful features you need at an affordable price.
What offers FLIR ONE Pro LT?
- IMAGE DETAIL & CLARITY
- With its 19,200 pixel resolution—a 4x improvement over the FLIR ONE Pro LT—and VividIR™, FLIR ONE Pro gives you the ability to see more detail when it matters most.
- EXPANDED MEASUREMENT
- Measure temperatures between up to 400°C (752°F)—compared with a maximum of 120°C (248°F) for the FLIR ONE Pro LT—with up to three spot temperature meters and six temperature regions of interest.
- JOBSITE TOUGH
- Built to take the abuse that working on a jobsite dishes out every day, FLIR One Pro is rated to take a drop from 1.8 meters and is built to last.
The FLIR ONE Pro LT is more suited to occasional use in professional or consumer applications. Despite its lower resolution, the built-in MSX technology means the ONE Pro LT will still provide quality images, more than enough for a consumer and suitable for most professional reports. In the end, you choice should come down to application and budget in determining the specifications you need.
- Object Temperature Range: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to +248°F)
- Accuracy: ±3°C or ±5%, Typical
- Thermal Sensitivity(NETD): 150mK
- Emissivity Settings: Matte 95%
- Semi-Matte: 80%
- Semi-Glossy: 60%
- Glossy: 30%
- Thermal and Visual Cameras with MSX: Yes
- Thermal Sensor Pixel Size 8 - 14 µm: 17µm
- Thermal Resolution: 80 x 60
- Visual Camera Resolution: 1440 x 1080
- HFOV x VFOV: 50° x 38°
- Frame Rate: 8.7Hz
- Focus: Fixed 15cm (5.9 in.) - Infinity
- Fusion: Modes
- MSX: Yes
- Visible only, Color Night Vision: Yes
- VividIR Image Quality Enhancement: Yes
FLIR ONE App
- Palletes: Gray (White Hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, Contrast, Arctic, Lava and Wheel
- Spot Meter - Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F: 3 Moveable
- Adjustable MSX Distance: Yes
- Video and still Image Desplay/Capture: Saves as 1440 x 1080
- File Formats: Still Images - radiometric Jpeg.
- Video: MPEG-4 MOV (IOS), MP4 (Android)
- Capture Modes: Video, Photo, Time Lapse, Panorama
- Certifications: MFi(iOS Version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Non-Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Size W x H x D: 68 x 34 x 14mm (2.6 x 1.3 x 55 in.)
- Weight: 36.5g (1.29 oz.)
- Mechanical Shock Drop: 1.8m (5.9 ft.)
- Battery Life: Up to 1 Hour
- Battery Charge Time: 40 Minutes
- Battery Charge Monitor(in app): 0 - 100%
- Video(depending on model): Male Lightning (iOS), Male USB-C or Micro USB (Android)
- Charging(USB-C Cable Included)