FLIR Si124 - Industrial Acoustic Imaging Camera
Availability: Usually 1-3 weeks
The FLIR Si124 is an intelligent, easy-to-use imaging system designed to visually show pressurized leaks in compressed air systems and display partial discharge problems in high-voltage (HV) electrical systems.
This lightweight, one-handed solution can help utility, manufacturing, and engineering professionals identify efficiency loss and potential failures up to 10 times faster than traditional methods.
Built with 124 microphones and a frequency range that covers audible and ultrasound (2 kHz to 31 kHz), the FLIR Si124 sees through background noise commonly found in industrial environments to produce precise acoustic imagery. This acoustic image is then overlaid in real time on top of a digital camera picture. The blended visual and sound image is presented live on screen, visually displaying ultrasonic information and allowing the user to accurately pinpoint the source of the sound.
When used with the FLIR Acoustic Camera Viewer cloud service, this smart tool automatically saves images to the cloud after they are captured. Users can then access stored files for further analysis.
FIND LEAKS 10X FASTER - Reduce electricity waste and optimize equipment performance
• Pinpoint costly leaks in noisy industrial environments.
• Instantly view the leak rate (l/min or CFM) and estimated yearly energy loss.
• Extend compressor life by eliminating wasted output.
SEE THE SOUND OF PD AND CORONA - Minimize equipment failures and downtime that result from PD/corona issues
• Classify partial discharge type (including surface discharge, floating discharge, and discharge into air) to improve reliability of electrical systems.
• Identify corona discharge, even in the daytime, allowing quick replacement of defective components before a catastrophic failure.
• Operate the lightweight camera with one hand.
VISUALIZE, CLASSIFY, QUANTIFY - Calculate critical decision-making data instantly with cloud analytics software
• Upload, store, and back up data; create reports; and conduct deep analysis using FLIR Acoustic Camera Viewer cloud analytics.
• Quickly calculate estimated yearly energy expense caused by a compressed air/vacuum leak.
• Determine if service or replacement is necessary by classifying PD/corona types instantly.
|Manufacturer Part Number||T911970|
- Size: 5 in 800 × 480 Color: 24 bit RGB Brightness: 1000 cd/m2 (adjustable)
- Dynamic Range
- Over 120 dB
- Packaging Size
- 40 × 40 × 35 cm (15.7 × 15.7 × 13.8 in)
- 273 × 170 × 125 mm (10.7 × 6.7 × 4.9 in)
- Camera: 980 g (2.2 lb)
- 2x digital zoom
- Acoustic Measurement
- 124 low-noise MEMS microphones, real-time sound visualization
- Discharge Classification
- • Discharge into air • Surface discharge • Floating discharge
- From 0.3 m (1.0 ft) up to 100 m (328 ft)
- Leak Rate
- In typical industrial environment: • >0.032 l/min @ 3 bar from 3 m (9.8 ft) • >0.05 l/min @ 3 bar from 10 m (32.8 ft) Absolute minimum detection in quiet environment: 0.016 l/min @ 1.2 bar from 0.3 m (1.0 ft)
COMMUNICATION & DATA STORAGE
- Wireless Data Transfer
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Operating And Storage Humidity
- Recommended 0 to 90%
- Operating And Storage Temperature Range
- Recommended –10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- 2 kHz to 31 kHz, adjustable range
- Video Frame Rate
- 25 fps
- Video Image Resolution
- 1640 × 1234
- Battery Cord Length
- 0.9 m (3 ft), extended 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Battery Size
- 90 × 145 × 65 mm (3.5 × 5.7 × 2.6 in)
- Input Device
- Resistive touchscreen
- Power On Indicator
- Red LED
- Total Weight [Including All Accessories]
- 2.9 kg (6.4 lb)
- Battery Charger
- Input: 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz 1.5 A Max output: 13.8 V, 4.0 A
- Battery weight
- 985 g (2.2 lb)
- External Battery
- LiFePO 12 V 7 Ah, 84 Wh Usage: 7 h (depends on ambient conditions) Charge time: 4 to 6 h
- Internal Battery
- Li-Ion 6 Wh
- Nominal Input Voltage
- 12 V Max input: 15 V 2 A
- Packaging Type
- Cardboard box
- Packaging Weight
- 4.5 kg (9.9 lb)
- FLIR Si124 Industrial Ultrasound Imaging Camera
- Soft Carrying Case
- Rechargeable Battery
- Cable from Battery
- Battery Charger