Earth Resistance Testers
Earth testing by
clamp based or multi spike
Earth resistance testers are divided into two categories. Multi spike systems rely on hammering spikes in the ground to get measurements. To measure soil resistivity four spike systems are required, where the object is to plan the best earthing approach for local soil conditions.
The alternate approach solely for measuring earth values are clamp based systems. They induce a signal into the earth and measure how well the conductor conducts that signal, to get a reading of the earth impedance.
The advantage is that no hammering of spikes is required, so it is a much faster way and simpler way to go about earth testing.
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6460£836.40 £697.00Available to Order
- Robin KMP7010Regular Price £442.80 Special Price £340.80 £284.00In stock
- Fluke 1630£1,348.80 £1,124.00Available to Order
- Fluke 1625-2£2,190.00 £1,825.00Limited stock
- Fluke 1623-2£1,369.20 £1,141.00Available to Order
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6462£1,089.60 £908.00Limited stock
- Megger 6210-161£288.00 £240.00Available to Order
- Megger 6210-160£204.00 £170.00Limited stock
- Martindale TL76 Earth Test Lead Kit£130.80 £109.00In Stock
- Fluke ES165X£150.00 £125.00In stock
- Fluke 1625-2 Kit£3,188.40 £2,657.00Available to Order
- Fluke 1623-2 Kit£2,257.20 £1,881.00Available to Order
- Martindale ERKIT/S£102.00 £85.00In Stock
- Megger DET24C£1,374.00 £1,145.00Available to Order
- Megger DET3TD£642.00 £535.00Available to Order
- Fluke CXT280£181.20 £151.00Available to Order
- Chauxin Arnoux CA6416 Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester£1,122.00 £935.00In stock