Fluke 190-504 500MHz Four Channel Scopemeter
Availability: Available to Order
The Fluke 190-504 is a 500MHz four channel oscilloscope with a 5GS/s bandwidth, representing one of the fastest and comprehensive oscilloscopes available. Equipped with a digital multimeter, datalogging, event capture with automatic trigger and an IP51 rating, this scopemeter is ready to be used in the most demanding environments.
The unique Connect-and-ViewTM technology ensures that accuracy, reliability and stability of results is maintained when it comes to setting up trigger events. The software is designed to recognise incoming signals and adjust the trigger settings accordingly. This updates in realtime so if the signal changes, the settings will adjust accordingly. This feature eliminates false readings resulting from an incorrect setup.
Safety is always an important factor with any Fluke product, which is why this scopmeter has a safety rating of CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V. Each input is also individually isolated, which protects against the risk of accidental short circuits. This feature also means that both mV and kV can be measured on the channels without the need for expensive, specialist probes. The standard probes will do the job just fine, making the 190-504 extremely versatile.
Capturing intermittent problems can be tricky, seeing an anomaly flash past on screen and not being able to view the data can be a real problem. The Fluke 190-502 has a feature that records the last 100 screens, you can then use the cursors to scroll back through the data and view the information.
With the multimeter function, you can measure AC / DC volts and current, resistance, continuity, diode test and temperature. Switching from the oscilloscope mode to the multimeter mode is done with the simple press of a button.
Key features of this unit include:
- 4 independent isolated input channels which enable 3 axis industrial testing, simultaneous testing of input signals, output signals and feedback loops or safety interlocks
- Fast sample rate, of 5GS/s with up to 200ps resolution
- Single shot, pulse width and video triggering
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Up to 7 hours of operation, with high performance Li-Ion batteries for extended usage time
- Optional external charger available
- Battery door for fast and easy swapping in the field
- 2 x Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Security slot to lock down instrument
- Connect-and-ViewTM triggering for intelligent automatic triggering on fast, slow or complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT Analysis
- Auto capture and replay of up to 100 screens
- ScopeRecordTM mode gives 30,000 points or more per input for low frequency analysis
- TrendPlotTM paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
Dynamic signal behaviour is instantly captured and displayed on screen and with the fast display update speed this feature is ideal when making real-time adjustments to the system being tested.
The scopemeter can log for up to 22 days and data captured can be easily downloaded, via USB, to the FlukeView PC software. The software is an optional extra and the package can be selected by checking the box above. With the software you can document your findings, transfer data across including waveforms, screen captures and general data. In addition you can perform in depth analysis and create an archive of historical data.