Fluke 190-204 200MHz Scopemeter
Availability: Not Available
This model is a 200MHz, four channel scopemeter, with high accuracy capture and detailed display of waveform, noise and other disturbances. Fluke 190-204 allows you to carry out timing or amplitude measurements on 3 phases or 3 axis systems, or compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit. Key features including TrendPlotTM, ScopeRecordTM and Connect-and-ViewTM assist in quick diagnosis of automation, process controls, industrial machinery and power electronics, minimising repair costs and downtime.
These scopemeters are powered by Li-Ion batteries, giving longer life and reliability. Designed to withstand harsh environments, the Scopemeter has CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety ratings and is IP-51 rated. In addtion, independent isolated inputs allow you to make measurements in mixed circuits having different ground references, reducing the risk of accidental short circuits.
The Fluke 190-204 Scopemeter main features include:
- 4 Independent isolated inputs, up to 1000V
- High-speed sampling: Up to 2.5GS/sec
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated for high voltage environments
- 7 hours battery operation
- Isolated USB host port for direct data storage to USB memory stick
- Device, plus USB device port for easy PC communication
- Easy-access battery compartment for quick changes in the field
- Compact and only 2.2kg
- Security slot: lock down oscilloscope with kensington lock while unattended
- Connect-and-ViewTM triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- Frequency Spectrum using FFT analysis
- Automatic capture and REPLAY of 100 screens
- ScopeRecordTM roll mode gives 30,000 points or more per input channel for low frequency signal analysis
- TrendPlotTM paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long term automatic measurements
- 5,000 count DMM included.
The scopemeter can log for up to 22 days and data captured can be easily downloaded, via USB, to the FlukeView PC software. The software is an optional extra and the package can be selected by checking the box above. With the software you can document your findings, transfer data across including waveforms, screen captures and general data. In addition you can perform in depth analysis and create an archive of historical data.