Fluke 190-202 200MHz Scopemeter
Availability: Available to Order
The Fluke 190-202 dual-input scopemeter features independently isolated inputs, which prevent accidental short circuits and allow for testing of mV or kV without the need for expensive additional accessories.
Safety rated to CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V, the 190 series are also IP51 rated, making them ideal for use in harsh environments. The design of this range was driven by the requirements of industrial applications, such as circuit voltage / current overloading, diagnosing VSDs, power inverters and converters.
The unique Connect-and-ViewTM technology automatically recognises incoming signals and sets up triggering criteria. If the signal changes, then the scopemeter will automatically adjust accordingly. This feature is ideal for preventing incorrect readings resulting from an incorrect setup. With this feature you will always be guaranteed reliable, stable and repeatable results.
Multimeter functions include measurement of AC / DC voltage and current, continuity, diode test, resistance and temperature. The multimeter can be easily selected whilst the waveform capture and main oscilloscope mode is still running, enabling you to perform additonal diagnostics during the process.
The Fluke 190-202 will automatically capture and store the last 100 screens of data. This is a useful feature, enabling you to go back and look at faults or issues that may have flashed past in a split second and is especially useful when trying to locate an intermittent fault.
Dynamic signal behaviour is instantly captured and displayed on screen and with the fast display update speed this feature is ideal when making real-time adjustments to the system being tested.
Key features of this unit include:
- 2 independent isolated input channels which enable 3 axis industrial testing, simultaneous testing of input signals, output signals and feedback loops or safety interlocks
- Fast sample rate, of 2.5GS/s with up to 200ps resolution
- Single shot, pulse width and video triggering
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Up to 7 hours of operation, with high performance Li-Ion batteries for extended usage time
- Optional external charger available
- Battery door for fast and easy swapping in the field
- 2 x Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Security slot to lock down instrument
- Connect-and-ViewTM triggering for intelligent automatic triggering on fast, slow or complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT Analysis
- Auto capture and replay of up to 100 screens
- ScopeRecordTM mode gives 30,000 points or more per input for low frequency analysis
- TrendPlotTM paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
The scopemeter can log for up to 22 days and data captured can be easily downloaded, via USB, to the FlukeView PC software. The software is an optional extra and the package can be selected by checking the box above. With the software you can document your findings, transfer data across including waveforms, screen captures and general data. In addition you can perform in depth analysis and create an archive of historical data.