Fluke 190-104 100MHz Scopemeter
Availability: Available to Order
The Fluke 190-104 is a 100MHz four channel scopemeter, designed with the requirements of industrial maintenance engineers in mind. It features a CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety rating, along with IP51 rating to cope with harsh environments. These unique oscilloscopes from Fluke combine the functionality of a standard scope, with a multimeter, chart recorder and event capture.
Connect-and-ViewTM technology allows you to capture events as they happen, without having to worry about complex setups. The intelligent software monitors and recognises incoming signals, adjusting the trigger settings as required. If the signal changes, so do the settings, meaning you will always get reliable, repeatable and stable results, without touching a button.
Capturing of random or intermittent anomalies can be difficult, something can flash past on the screen in a split second and the event doesn't re-occur. This problem is solved with the Fluke 190-104, as it records the last 100 screens automatically, enabling you to freeze the screen when something occurs and scroll back using the cursors to locate the issue.
With the multimeter functions, you can also measure a range of parameters including AC / DC voltage and current, resistance, continuity, diode test and temperature. Switching from scope mode to multimeter mode is a simple process.
The inputs for the Fluke 190 series are individually isolated, this reduces the risk of accidental short circuits and means that you can measure mV to kV on individual inputs without the need for expensive specialist probes or accessories, standard probes will do.
Key features of this unit include:
- 2 independent isolated input channels which enable 3 axis industrial testing, simultaneous testing of input signals, output signals and feedback loops or safety interlocks
- Fast sample rate, of 2.5GS/s with up to 200ps resolution
- Single shot, pulse width and video triggering
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Up to 7 hours of operation, with high performance Li-Ion batteries for extended usage time
- Optional external charger available
- Battery door for fast and easy swapping in the field
- 2 x Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Security slot to lock down instrument
- Connect-and-ViewTM triggering for intelligent automatic triggering on fast, slow or complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT Analysis
- Auto capture and replay of up to 100 screens
- ScopeRecordTM mode gives 30,000 points or more per input for low frequency analysis
- TrendPlotTM paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
The scopemeter can log for up to 22 days and data captured can be easily downloaded, via USB, to the FlukeView PC software. The software is an optional extra and the package can be selected by checking the box above. With the software you can document your findings, transfer data across including waveforms, screen captures and general data. In addition you can perform in depth analysis and create an archive of historical data.