Fluke 190-102 100MHz Scopemeter
Availability: Available to Order
The Fluke 190-102 is a 100MHz dual-input scopemeter, suited to finding problems in industrial systems such as circuit voltage / current overloading, diagnosis of VSDs, power inverters or converters. This meter combines the rugged and reliability of the Fluke brand with a meter that features an oscilloscope, multimeter, paperless chart recorder and intelligent event capture.
With a fast 2.5GS/s sampling, you can capture fast, slow and even more complex events. In addition, Connect-and-ViewTM technology instantly recognises incoming signals and sets up the correct triggering criteria, ensuring stable and accurate results are captured at all times. You will no longer have to worry about incorrect settings producing incorrect results.
TrendPlotTM is a paperless chart recorder, allowing for the scopemeter to be used as a datalogger, capturing waveforms and events for later analysis. Optional analysis software can then be used to process the information and produce a report.
The design of the 190 series gives you independently isolated inputs, reducing the risk of accidental short circuits. This also enables you to make mV or kV measurements using standard probes and in turn saving you money on expensive specialist accessories. Safety is paramount with all Fluke products and as such this model carries a CAT III 1000V & CAT IV 600V safety rating. In addition the IP51 rating ensures it is ready for use even in harsh environments.
The built-in digital multimeter function is ideal for additional diagnostics and you can easily switch from waveform view to multimeter view. Multimeter measurements include AC / DC voltage and current, diode test, resistance, temperature and continuity.
One key feature of the Fluke 190-102 is the automatic screen capture. This function will save the last 100 screens and you can then "freeze" the screen at any point and use the cursor to scroll back through the data. This feature is a must for when an anomaly occurs in a split second and does not occur again. You can easily track back through the information and locate the problem, this feature can be especially useful when trying to locate an intermittent fault.
Dynamic signal behaviour can be seen instantly with the 190 series, digital persistence mode works to help find problems by analysing complex dynamic signals and showing the waveform amplitude distribution over time using multiple intensity levels and user selectable decay time. The fast display updates changes instantly, making it ideal for use when adjusting the system under test.
Key features of this unit include:
- 2 independent isolated input channels which enable 3 axis industrial testing, simultaneous testing of input signals, output signals and feedback loops or safety interlocks
- Fast sample rate, of 2.5GS/s with up to 200ps resolution
- Single shot, pulse width and video triggering
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Up to 7 hours of operation, with high performance Li-Ion batteries for extended usage time
- Optional external charger available
- Battery door for fast and easy swapping in the field
- 2 x Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Security slot to lock down instrument
- Connect-and-ViewTM triggering for intelligent automatic triggering on fast, slow or complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT Analysis
- Auto capture and replay of up to 100 screens
- ScopeRecordTM mode gives 30,000 points or more per input for low frequency analysis
- TrendPlotTM paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
The scopemeter can log for up to 22 days and data captured can be easily downloaded, via USB, to the FlukeView PC software. The software is an optional extra and the package can be selected by checking the box above. With the software you can document your findings, transfer data across including waveforms, screen captures and general data. In addition you can perform in depth analysis and create an archive of historical data.