Fluke 190-062 60MHz Scopemeter
Availability: Available to Order
Fluke gives you more diagnostic powers with the Fluke 190-062 Scopemeter. This dual-input 60MHz scopemeter is rated up to CAT IV 600V, this unit meets the the requirements of the most demanding applications, with independent isolated inputs that allow for low and high voltage measurements without the risk of accidental short circuits.
The isolated inputs offer a greater advantage over standard bench oscilloscopes, where you would need to purchase specialist probes which can only reference measurements to line power earth ground. The Fluke 190 series means you only need to use standard probes whether you are measuring in mV or kV.
Fluke's Connect-and-ViewTM technology is the ideal solution to capturing triggered events, without the need to get involved in complex setups, which can lead to incorrect results. This technology is designed to recognise incoming signal patterns and automatically capture the information, without the need for you to hit any buttons. This ensures a reliable, stable and repeatable approach.
A built-in, 5000 count, digital multimeter adds to the arsenal that this oscilloscope has. You can switch between analysis of a waveform to any of the multimeter functions which include AC / DC voltage, resistance, current, diode test and temperature.
The Fluke 190-062 allows you to "see back in time" with its automatic capture and display of the last 100 screens. If you've used oscilloscopes in the past and seen an anomaly flash past, you'll understand how frustrating it can be to not see it again, or be able to view the information. Whilst the meter is running you can freeze the screen and use the cursors to track back and locate the problem.
Digital persistence mode is another method for locating anomalies. It allows for detailed analysis of complex dynamic signals, showing the waveforms amplitude distribution over a period and using multiple intensity levels and decay time which is selected by the user. it's comparable to looking at the display of an analog oscilloscope.
Specific applications for this meter include location of problems in industrial systems as well as diagnosing VSDs, power inverters or converters.
Key features of this unit include:
- 2 independent isolated input channels which enable 3 axis industrial testing, simultaneous testing of input signals, output signals and feedback loops or safety interlocks
- Fast sample rate, of 2.5GS/s with up to 200ps resolution
- Single shot, pulse width and video triggering
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Up to 7 hours of operation, with high performance Li-Ion batteries for extended usage time
- Optional external charger available
- Battery door for fast and easy swapping in the field
- 2 x Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Security slot to lock down instrument
- Connect-and-ViewTM triggering for intelligent automatic triggering on fast, slow or complex signals
- Frequency spectrum using FFT Analysis
- Auto capture and replay of up to 100 screens
- ScopeRecordTM mode gives 30,000 points or more per input for low frequency analysis
- TrendPlotTM paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
The scopemeter can log for up to 22 days and data captured can be easily downloaded, via USB, to the FlukeView PC software. The software is an optional extra and the package can be selected by checking the box above. With the software you can document your findings, transfer data across including waveforms, screen captures and general data. In addition you can perform in depth analysis and create an archive of historical data.