Fluke 125B - 40MHz Industrial ScopeMeter
Availability: Available to Order
The Fluke 125B/UK 40MHz ScopeMeter is a rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. This integrated tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and paperless recorder is all combined into one easy to use instrument.
One key feature of the 125B/UK model is the Bus Health Mode, which gives clear good and bad indication of electrical signals on industrial buses and networks, such as CAN-bus, Profi-bus, RS-232 and more. The Fluke 125B/UK will validate the quality of electrical signals as soon as they are passed along the network.
Locating faults with triggering can be incredibly difficult as incorrect settings show unstable and often wrong results. Fluke's unique Connect-and-ViewTM recognizes signal patterns and automatically sets up correct triggering. It provides a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal - including motordrive and control signals - without touching a button. Signal changes are instantly recognised and settings adjusted for a stable display.
Some of the toughest faults to find are those that occur intermittently. The causes can include bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion or simply broken wiring or connectors. Although you may not be able to see it, the Fluke 125 will. Using TrendPlot mode the Scope will act as a paperless recorder, allowing you to plot the minimum and maximum peak values and average over time, up to a total of 16 days.
Key features of the Fluke 125B/UK ScopeMeter include:
- Dual-Input 40MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 count true-RMS digital multimeters
- A dual-input TrendPlot recorder
- Bus Health Test for industrial bus systems
- Connect-and-View trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Power Measurements & Harmonics measurement
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600V CAT III Safety Certified
|Manufacturer Part Number||4755834|