Which power analyser is right for your job?
Power analysis is one of the most complex areas of electrical testing.
There is a great deal of confusion about which instrument is right for which job. The first thing is understanding if a single, 3 phase or 3 phase plus neutral measurement is required.
The next decision concerns what you want to measure. Is it just Amps, or do you need to understand phase angles and kVAr, which shows the true power delivered.
Other parameters include harmonics, due to the complex loads connected to today’s systems and in rush current caused by motors starting up. Are you concerned with spikes and dips, lesser levels, sags and surges or all aspects of voltage disturbance?
From a practical viewpoint the diameter of the conductors determines the size of clamp you need as does the likely current to be measured.
Items 1-20 of 73
- Fluke 1738£4,566.00 £3,805.00Available to Order
- Chauvin Arnoux Metrix PX110£442.80 £369.00
- Fluke 125£2,006.40 £1,672.00
- Fluke VR1710£820.80 £684.00Available to Order
- Fluke 190-204 200MHz Scopemeter£5,028.00 £4,190.00
- Fluke 434-II£5,152.80 £4,294.00Available to Order
- Fluke 437-II£9,351.60 £7,793.00Available to Order
- Fluke 3000 FC General Maintenance KitRegular Price £973.20 Special Price £824.40 £687.00Limited stock
- Fluke 3000 FC Industrial Kit£1,002.00 £835.00Available to Order
- Fluke A3000 FC Current Kit£434.40 £362.00Available to Order
- Fluke V3001 DC Voltage Kit£429.60 £358.00Available to Order
- Fluke V3000 FC£200.40 £167.00Available to Order
- Fluke V3001 FC£200.40 £167.00Available to Order
- Fluke A3001 FC Current Kit£472.80 £394.00Limited stock
- Fluke V3003 AC / DC Voltage Kit£716.40 £597.00Available to Order
- Fluke V3000 AC Voltage Kit£429.60 £358.00Available to Order
- Fluke 1736£3,872.40 £3,227.00Available to Order
- Chauvin Arnoux MN93 200A AC CT£165.60 £138.00Available to Order
- Chauvin Arnoux C193 1000A CT£360.00 £300.00Available to Order
- Fluke TLK290 - Flexible Socket Probe Set£61.20 £51.00In stock