Power Analysers & Scopemeters
Which power analyser is right for your job?
Power analysis is one of the most complex areas of electrical testing.
There is a great deal of confusion about which instrument is right for which job. The first thing is understanding if a single, 3 phase or 3 phase plus neutral measurement is required.
The next decision concerns what you want to measure. Is it just Amps, or do you need to understand phase angles and kVAr, which shows the true power delivered.
Other parameters include harmonics, due to the complex loads connected to today’s systems and in rush current caused by motors starting up. Are you concerned with spikes and dips, lesser levels, sags and surges or all aspects of voltage disturbance?
From a practical viewpoint the diameter of the conductors determines the size of clamp you need as does the likely current to be measured.
Items 1-20 of 106
- Chauvin Arnoux Y1N - 600A AC Current Clamp£186.00 £155.00Available to Order
- Elcomponent SPC MiniSpecial Price £310.80 £259.00 Regular Price £358.80In stock
- Fluke 123£1,400.40 £1,167.00
- Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter£1,658.40 £1,382.00Limited stock
- Fluke 43B£3,396.00 £2,830.00
- Chauvin Arnoux C122 - 1200A AC Current Clamp£342.00 £285.00Available to Order
- Chauvin Arnoux MN71 - 12A AC Current Clamp£272.40 £227.00Available to Order
- Fluke 80I-110S£783.60 £653.00
- Fluke 90I-610S£434.40 £362.00
- Fluke BP120MH£106.80 £89.00Limited stock
- Fluke BP190£226.80 £189.00Available to Order
- Fluke C789£182.40 £152.00Available to Order
- Fluke I1000S£688.80 £574.00Available to Order
- Fluke i2000 Flex AC Flexible Current Clamp (2,000A)£326.40 £272.00Available to Order
- Fluke I30S£592.80 £494.00Available to Order
- Fluke I400S£296.40 £247.00Available to Order
- Fluke I410£279.60 £233.00Available to Order
- Fluke OC4USB£172.80 £144.00Available to Order
- Fluke TLK290 - Flexible Socket Probe Set£61.20 £51.00In stock
- Chauvin Arnoux C193 - 1000A Current Clamp£360.00 £300.00Available to Order