Martindale HPAT500 (v2), Rechargeable PAT Tester
- FREE bundle included!!!
- Simple one button testing
- Automatic Class I, Class II & power lead test
- Displays measured values with PASS/FAIL indication
- IT safe 200mA DC earth bond test with two pass levels
- Selectable 250V / 500V insulation test
- Tests both 240V and 110V appliances
- Rechargeable PAT tester
- Manufacturer Calibration Certificate included
Availability: Limited stock
Ships today if ordered in the next 11 hours and 46 minutes!
The NEW Martindale HPAT500 (v2) Handheld PAT Tester
This is the revised 2nd generation version (also know as the HPAT500/2) of one of the most popular compact handheld PAT testers available and now includes:
- Improved high-contrast backlit display
- Selectable 250V / 500V insulation test
- Colour coded front panel buttons
A FREE bundle (including 1,000 PASS labels + 200 FAIL labels + Martindale 'Guide to PAT Testing' book (96 page, A4 size)) is available with this item. Just select it from the drop-down menu.
This HPAT500 is the 2nd generation of HandyPAT 500 from Martindale Electric. The HPAT500 is an excellent, low volume, budget PAT tester. Rechargeable, compact, handheld and easy-to-use.
A simple, fast solution to portable appliance testing. This battery operated PAT tester is suitable for small schools, small contractors and general in-house PAT testing requirements.
The Martindale HPAT500 is a unique PAT tester, with a simple one-button operation for testing Class I, Class II, mains leads and extension leads. Unlike similar PAT testers, the HPAT500 has a unique feature to counteract issues with testing appliances with long leads, or long extension leads, caused by the extra resistance added as a result of the lead length. Where the test result may go over the pre-programmed 0.1Ω threshold (up to 0.2Ω), the display will indicate this, allowing the user to verify the result against the table published in the IET Code of Practice.
Carrying out earth bond tests on IT equipment with the Martindale HPAT500
The design of the Martindale HPAT500 portable appliance tester means that there is no need for a separate test process for IT equipment. The earth bond current is only 200mA, as recommended in the IET Code of Practice, meaning that whether testing standard appliances, or IT equipment, using the Class I test button will perform the required tests. The insulation test voltage is now also user selectable for either 500V or 250V. Perfect for testing sensitive equipment or for testing surge protected appliances fitted with RCDs.
Another unique feature of the HPAT500 is the in-situ battery charger, no need for separate accessories. This effectively makes the HPAT500 a rechargeable PAT tester. It also comes with a manufacturer calibration certificate as standard and a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Test Voltage: 4V DC
- Test Current: 200mA
- Range: 0-19.99Ω
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading + 2 digits
- Default pass limits: >0.1≤0.2Ω
- Test voltage: user selectable 250V DC / 500V DC
- Test current: 1.5mA
- Range: 2.00MΩ, 20.0MΩ, 200MΩ
- Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Accuracy: <100MΩ (+/-5% reading + 2 digits) / >100MΩ (+/- 10% reading + 2 digits)
- Pass level: Lead≥1.0MΩ, Class I ≥1.0MΩ, Class II ≥2.0MΩ
- Test voltage: 4V DC
- Test current: 200mA
- Pass level: >2mA
- Batteries: 6x 1.2V AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, 1800mAh, or greater
- Battery Life: Fully charged, minimum 600 complete tests. The HPAT500/2 will operate from the battery charger in the event of discharged batteries. Do not remove batteries.
- Auto power down: After 10mins of inactivity / low battery
- Battery charger input: 230V 50Hz
- Battery charger output: 12VDC at 300mA, 5.5 jack x 2.5 bore centre positive
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- IP20 rated
- Safety: complies to BS EN 61010-1
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Dimensions: 90 x 210 x 54mm
- Weight: 700g approx. (including batteries and leads)
- Martindale HPAT500/2 (2nd Generation) PAT Tester
- Carry case (TC57)
- Mains Charger PSUHPAT230
- Rechargeable batteries
- IEC Extension Lead Adapter (EX332)
- Earth bond probe (TL67)
- User Manual
- Manufacturer Calibration Certificate