Martindale HPAT600 (v2) - Rechargeable PAT Tester
- FREE bundle included!!!
- Safely Test Surge Protected Items
- Low Current Bond Test for Sensitive IT Equipment
- Simple One Button Operation
- User Adjustable Pass Limits
- Pass / Fail Tester with Result
- Ideal for Low Volume Testing
- Calibration Certificate Included
Availability: Limited stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 17 hours and 18 minutes!
The NEW Martindale HPAT600 (v2) Handheld PAT Tester
This is the revised 2nd generation version (aka HPAT600/2) of one of the most popular compact handheld PAT testers available and now includes:
- Improved high-contrast backlit display
- Colour coded front panel buttons
A FREE bundle (including 1,000 PASS labels + 200 FAIL labels + Martindale 'Guide to PAT Testing' book (96 page, A4 size)) is available with this item. Just select it from the drop-down menu.
250V insulation test option, makes this ideal for all IT equipment.
The Martindale HPAT600 is a great all round manual PAT tester, suitable for use in schools and by general PAT testing contractors.
The lighter the instrument, the quicker the job gets done and this is especially true in high volume activities such as portable appliance testing (PAT). The Martindale HPAT600 is the essential hand-held PAT measuring just 90 x 210 x 54mm and weighing just over half a kilo including rechargeable batteries.
Carrying out earth bond tests on IT equipment with the Martindale HPAT600/2
The design of the HPAT600 PAT tester means that there is no need for a separate test process for IT equipment. The earth bond current is only 200mA, as recommended in the IET Code of Practice, meaning that whether testing standard appliances, or IT equipment, using the Class I test button will perform the required tests.
In addition the HPAT600 also features a 250V insulation test option, which will allow the user to succesfully test any IT equipment or leads that have a surge protection device fitted.
The Martindale HPAT600 is crammed with features such as:
- Dual insulation test voltage (250V & 500V)
- User selectable pass levels - with the option to reset to factory defaults
- Easy or fast operating mode
- IEC lead test
- Test data storage for up to 200 appliances with on-screen recall - equivalent to a whole day's testing
The Martindale HPAT600 can be operated in easy (manual) or fast (automatic) mode.
In manual or training mode, aimed at the newcomer to PAT testing, a connection diagram for the selected test type is shown on the display and each step of a test requires user confirmation by a press of the OK button.
In the automatic mode, for the experienced operator, the Martindale HPAT600 will routinely run through a selected test sequence without any further user interaction unless a failure is encountered.
Supplied with 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- Test Voltage: 4V DC
- Test Current: 200mA
- Range: 0-19.99Ω
- Accuracy: +/- 5% of reading + 2 digits
- Default pass limits: >0.1≤0.2Ω
- User settable limits: ≤0.1Ω to ≤0.9Ω in 0.1Ω steps
- Test voltage: user selectable 250V DC / 500V DC
- Test current: 1.5mA
- Range: 2.00MΩ, 20.0MΩ, 200MΩ
- Resolution: 0.01Ω
- Accuracy: <100MΩ (+/-5% reading + 2 digits) / >100MΩ (+/- 10% reading + 2 digits)
- Pass level: Lead≥1.0MΩ, Class I ≥1.0MΩ, Class II ≥2.0MΩ
- User settable pass level: ≥0.3Ω to ≥1Ω in 0.1Ω steps / ≥1MΩ to ≥10MΩ in 1MΩ steps
Simulated Load Test
- Test voltage: 4V DC
- Test current: 200mA DC
- Accuracy: +/- (5% reading + 2 digits)
- Theshold for 'Simulated Current Hi': 16A
- 200 tests stored for on-screen recall
- Test voltage: 4V DC
- Test current: 200mA
- Pass level: >2mA
- Batteries: 6x 1.2V AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, 1800mAh, or greater
- Battery Life: Fully charged, minimum 600 complete tests. The HPAT500/2 will operate from the battery charger in the event of discharged batteries. Do not remove batteries.
- Auto power down: After 10mins of inactivity / low battery
- Battery charger input: 230V 50Hz
- Battery charger output: 12VDC at 300mA, 5.5 jack x 2.5 bore centre positive
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- IP20 rated
- Safety: complies to BS EN 61010-1
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C
- Dimensions: 90 x 210 x 54mm
- Weight: 700g approx. (including batteries and leads)
- Martindale HPAT600/2 PAT Tester
- Carry case (TC57)
- Mains Charger (PSUHPAT230)
- 6x AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- IEC Extension Lead Adapter (EX332)
- Earth bond probe (TL67)
- In-car charger (PSUHPAT12)
- Null pin on key fob (TL178)
- User Manual