Megger MST210 - Socket Tester - Multipack (10x)
- Simple and effective identification of faulty wiring at sockets
- Easy to use
- 2 green and 1 red LED’s for instant error reporting and fault diagnosis
- Identifies 17 missing wire and wrong connection combinations
- Rugged and reliable
Availability: Available to Order
This is a convenient 10x multi-pack of the popular Megger MST210 Socket Tester.
The Megger MST210 Socket Tester is a convenient, compact plug-in style tester designed to identify wiring faults at UK 13A 3-pin power sockets.
Over 17 combinations of wiring fault can be identified including missing wires and incorrect or reversed connections.
Faults are signalled by 3 bright LED’s on the front of the unit, with a simple diagnosis chart for typical errors included on the label next to the LED’s. 2 green LED’s signal a correctly wired socket, and a third red LED identifies a fault.
If either green LED fails to light, or the red LED comes on, a fault is present and will require further investigation.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1000-211|
- Indicators: Bright LED (2x Green; 1x Red)
- Supply Rating: 230 V AC 50/60Hz single phase
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Humidity: 0 to +40°C <95%Rh
- Safety rating: IEC/EN61010-1:2001-02 over voltage Cat III 300V
- EMC: IEC/EN 61326:1998
- Dimensions: 69mm x 67mm x 32mm
- Weight: 80g
- Warranty: 1 year full replacement