Martindale DT175 - Digital Thermometer with Dual Input (K-type)
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 1 day, 8 hours and 0 minutes!
The compact thermometer is supplied in a tough holster and has large digits and a back light for easy viewing in all environments. There is a fold away built in stand for optimum viewing angle.
The DT175 is supplied with two bead thermocouples and is compatible with a wide range of optional Martindale K Type probes including air probes, penetration probes and clamp and surface probes.
Readings can be displayed in either Centigrade of Fahrenheit and the thermometer has an adjustable offset to optimise thermocouple performance over the desired temperature range. There is a MIN/MAX/AVG mode for recording extremes of readings. In this mode the auto power off function is disabled to allow recording over longer periods of time.
- 3 1/2 digit LCD with a maximum reading of 1999
- 2.5 times per second
- Switchable between 1° / 0.1° and °C / °F
Electrical Measurement Range
- -200°C to 1372°C (-328°F to 1999°F)
- -200°C to -60°C: +/- 0.1% reading + 2°C
- -60 to 1372°C: +/- 0.1% reading + 1°C
- -328°F to -76°F: +/-0.1% reading +4°F
- -76°F to 1999°F: +/-0.1% reading +2°F
For operating temperatures of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for one year, not including thermocouple error.
- 4 foot, K-type thermocouple bead probe (teflon tape insulated)
- Maximum insulation temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Accuracy: + / - 2.2°C or + / - 0.75% of reading, whichever is greater, from 0° - 260C
- Supply: 4 x 1.5V, AAA alkaline batteries (IEC LR03, NEDA 24A)
- Dimensions: 160 x 83 x 38mm
- Weight: 240g approx, including batteries