Fluke 1551A - ATEX RTD Stik Thermometer
Availability: Usually 1-3 weeks
The Fluke 1551A is an intrinsically safe, battery operated thermometer, with a range from -50°C to +160°C. Housed in a rugged stainless steel sheath, you no longer have to worry about breaking a mercury-in-glass thermometer. The probe and digital readout are fixed together, calibrated as a system and accurate to +/- 0.05°C over the full temperature range.
The large LCD display features a bright backlight, and rotates 90°, making it easy to read from any position. Measurement errors are minimised with a user configurable temperature trend / stability indicator, which tells you when your temperature source is stable or if your temperature is trending up or down.
Whether working outdoors, or in potentially hazardous environments, this portable reference thermometer is designed to go where you work.
Key features of the Fluke EX1551A are:
- +/- 0.05°C accuracy over full range
- ATEX compliant
- Display temperature in °C or °F
- Temperature trend indicator
- User selectable resolution (0.1, 0.01, 0.001)
- 300 hour battery life
- Percent battery life & low battery indicator
- NVLAP accredited calibration certificate (NIST Traceable)
There are several models available with different probe lengths and the option for datalogging. Please select the required option when purchasing:
- Fluke 1551A-9: 9" Probe
- Fluke 1551A-9-DL: 9" Probe with Datalogging
- Fluke 1551A-12: 12" Probe
- Fluke 1551A-12-DL: 12" Probe with Datalogging
- Fluke 1551A-20: 20" Probe
- Fluke 1551A-20-DL: 20" Probe with Datalogging