Detecting cables in
Detecting the pressure of cables, both in building walls or cavities and underground is a vital first step before works are carried out. Both detection only units and combined receiver transmitter styles are available.
The “cat and genny” combination provides the most flexible solution allowing signals to be injected directly or induced at a distance so the receiver can not only find a cable but also, with some units, give a depth indication TDR’s (time domain reflectometers) allow a measurement to be made of how far along a cable fault is formed.
These cable fault detectors require access to one end of the cable, although fault finding accuracy can be increased if both ends are accessible.
- PACT 100mm Signal Clamp£246.00 £205.00Available to Order
- PACT TOMKAT-SV£714.00 £595.00
- CScope MXT2 Transmitter£744.00 £620.00Available to Order
- Fluke 2042T Transmitter£402.00 £335.00Available to Order
- PACT TOMKAT-S Plumbers Kit£1,564.80 £1,304.00
- PACT TOMKAT-S Builders Kit£1,774.80 £1,479.00
- PACT TOMKAT-S Electricians Kit£1,020.00 £850.00
- PACT TOMKAT-S£744.00 £620.00
- Fluke TL221£33.60 £28.00Limited stock
- Fluke TL220£81.60 £68.00In stock
- Fluke 2042Regular Price £787.20 Special Price £538.80 £449.00Available to Order
- CScope XD Cable Detector With Depth£780.00 £650.00
- Megger TDR2000/3 Cable Fault Locator£2,826.00 £2,355.00Available to Order
- PACT Services SIGENDT Signal GeneratorRegular Price £654.00 Special Price £504.90 £420.75
- Martindale CD1000 Cable Detector KitRegular Price £478.80 Special Price £378.00 £315.00In Stock