Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 - Complete Logger Kit
Availability: Limited stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 1 day, 6 hours and 11 minutes!
The improved measurement solution !
This great value Complete PEL Logger Kit is designed to help you perform a comprehensive survey of electrical installations. It includes:
- 1x PEL103 Power and Energy Logger
- 3x MA193 flexible current clamps
- 1x Self powered power adaptor
- 1x Lenovo TAB7 Android tablet
- 1x Dataview reporting & analysis software
- Plus all the necessary accessories come in a handy kit bag
PEL103 Power and Energy Logger
If you’re looking to monitor, control and manage your energy consumption and efficiency across your electrical networks then the PEL103 could be the unit for you.
With the PEL103 it is easy to add metering and measurement points into electrical cabinets, even ones where space is at a premium, as they can be mounted magnetically. They can track even the smallest amounts of consumptions across a facility, factory, site or building. Energy consumption is monitored and analysed in real time and against historical data.
Included in the box is the software that enables the PEL data to be transferred to PC (data can be exported in CSV).
Multiple loggers can be used across a general electrical distribution system and can be monitored and controlled from a central location. This is particularly useful for consumption management when measuring different types of network (e.g. lighting, single phase distribution, three phase distribution).
As all recordings are time and date stamped, it is very easy to see the impact of gains / savings made from any changes or modifications to your electricity distribution systems. Likewise, when used in Preventative Maintenance (PPM) projects you can set a subscribed power threshold and the system will automatically report whenever consumption exceeds the threshold. This enables you to act quickly to identify and rectify the cause for any over consumption (and in turn keep your energy bills in check).
Key Features of the PEL103 include:
Measurements and display of:
- RMS frequency, voltage and current
- VA, kWh and VARh energy values
- Power Factor (PF), cos and tan and crest factor
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Measures at DC 50, 60 and 400 Hz
- Network types include: Three Phase (with or without neutral), Split Phase, Single Phase
- Automatic recognition of the type of sensor connected
- USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth communication
- Data transfer software (included)
- Records measurements and calculation results on SD card (included)
MA193 Flexible Current Clamps
The 3 included MINIFLEX MA193 flexible current sensors can be used to measure the current in a cable without opening the circuit. They also serve to isolate the user from hazardous voltages in the circuit. Rated 1000V CAT III / 600V CAT IV.
PEL Power Adaptor
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL Power Adapter allows you to power the PEL range of Power and Energy Loggers through the voltage measurement inputs. The PEL Mains Adapter has built in protection to avoid over voltage. It operates with voltages up to 480V.
Lenovo TAB7 Android tablet
Simple and reliable measurement anywhere - use the Lenovo TAB7 tablet to view reports in real time. Compatible with the PEL Android App and DataView.
Data View Software
Enchance your measurement and testing with the DataView reporting & analysis software. You can view the reports on the included Android tablet !