Chauvin Arnoux PEL102 - Power Energy Logger (w/o Current Clamps)
Availability: Available to Order
Chauvin Arnoux PEL 102 Power and Energy Logger.
This version is supplied without current clamps (CTs) which is perfect if you already have a set, need something special (e.g. high current), or if you need a size that is different from those that come in the kits. Chauvin Arnoux also have a custom CT service so if you need something particular then please ask us for details.
If you’re looking to monitor, control and manage your energy consumption and efficiency across your electrical networks then the PEL102 could be the unit for you.
With the PEL102 it is easy to add metering and measurement points into electrical cabinets, even ones where space is at a premium, as they can be mounted magnetically. They can track even the smallest amounts of consumptions across a facility, factory, site or building. Energy consumption is monitored and analysed in real time and against historical data.
Using the DataView processing software (purchased separately) you can generate and create customized energy consumption reports.
Multiple loggers can be used across a general electrical distribution system and can be monitored and controlled from a central location. This is particularly useful for consumption management when measuring different types of network (e.g. lighting, single phase distribution, three phase distribution).
As all recordings are time and date stamped, it is very easy to see the impact of gains / savings made from any changes or modifications to your electricity distribution systems. Likewise, when used in Preventative Maintenance (PPM) projects you can set a subscribed power threshold and the system will automatically report whenever consumption exceeds the threshold. This enables you to act quickly to identify and rectify the cause for any over consumption (and in turn keep your energy bills in check).
Key Features of the PEL102 include:
- RMS frequency, voltage and current
- VA, kWh and VARh energy values
- Power Factor (PF), cos and tan and crest factor
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Measures at DC 50, 60 and 400 Hz
- Voltage up to 1,000 V
- Current up to 10,000 A
- Voltage ratio / current ratio up to 650,000 V / up to 25,000 A
- Power from 10 W/var/VA to 10 GW/Gvar/GVA
- Energy up to 4EWh / 4 EVAh / 4 Evarh
- Phase: cos φ, tan Φ, PF
- Harmonics up to 50th order
- 8 GB SD memory card (SD-HC card up to 32 GB)
- Network types include: Three Phase (with or without neutral), Split Phase, Single Phase
- Automatic recognition of the type of sensor connected
- USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth communication
- Data transfer software (included)
- Records measurements and calculation results on SD card (included)
The only noticeable difference between the PEL102 and the PEL103 is that the latter has an LCD display built into the unit. With the PEL102 (without built in display) you set it up using a connected device. Once set up, hook up, press record and leave. The PEL102 is slightly lighter at 900g and ideal for use in cabinets where access may only be granted periodically removing the necessity for a display on the tester. Data and control can be done wirelessly or by direct hook up.