The Fluke BT510 is a battery analyser is designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types. It successfully reduces the complexity of testing by having a simplified workflow and intuitive UI (User Interface) making it easy to use when testing batteries.
The BT510 is packed with the following features and capabilities:
• Battery voltage
• Discharge volts
• Ripple voltage test
• Meter and sequence modes
• Threshold and Warnings – user configurable
• Intercell Strap Resistance Test and Data Management
• Auto Hold
• Auto Save
• Battery Management Software – data transfer to PC to generate profiles and reports
• Comprehensive Logging
• Optimised User Interface
• Long Battery Life (more than 8hrs continuous use from the 7.4V 300mAh Li-ion battery)
• USB port – for fast data transfer
• High safety rating – CAT III 600V, 1000V dc max rated
If you need to access batteries located in cabinets or difficult locations then you may be worth considering the Fluke BT520 as that model features a special interactive probe set with short and long extenders and a display with audible indication on the probes themselves.
Should you need to also measure temperature then you should consider the Fluke BT521 Advanced Battery Analyser which has that feature built in (as well as the special interactive probe set like the BT520 but this time with temperature sensing added in).