Fluke 707Ex - ATEX Loop Calibrator
Availability: In stock
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 1 day, 10 hours and 57 minutes!
The Fluke 707Ex is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new "Quick Click" knob makes it extremely fast and easy to use.
Features of the Fluke 707Ex include:
- One handed user interface with "Quick Click" detented knob, mA sourcing
- Simulation and measurement, 0.025% accuracy and 0.001mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure including 250Ω HART resistor & 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
Supplied with red holster, TL75 test leads, alligator clips, battery and intruction sheet.