Fluke 700G Series Pressure Gauges
Availability: Available to Order
The Fluke 700G series are a range of pressure gauges, designed to give precision measurement from 1 bar up to 690 bar (depending on model). Pressure measurements can be captured and logged to memory, and downloaded to the 700G/TRACK software (optional extra).
These high accuracy gauges meet CSA and ATEX standards, feature a rugged construction and carry a 3 year manufacturers warranty. They can be combined with the Fluke pneumatic or hydraulic kits to make up a complete pressure testing kit.
There are a number of models in the range to suit different applications, you can select the required option above when placing your order.
- Fluke 700G04: 1 bar
- Fluke 700G05: 2 bar
- Fluke 700G06: 6.9 bar
- Fluke 700G27: 20 bar
- Fluke 700G07: 34 bar
- Fluke 700G08: 69 bar
- Fluke 700G29: 200 bar
- Fluke 700G30: 340 bar
- Fluke 700G31: 690 bar
- 15, 30 psi: any clean dry, non-corrosive gas
- 100, 300, 1000 psi: any liquids or gases compatible with 316 stainless steel
- Above 1000 psi: any non-flammable, non-toxic, non-explosive, non-oxidizing liquid or gas compatible with 316 stainless steel
ATEX & CSA Approvals
- CSA: Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6