Fluke 707EX - Intrinsically Safe Loop Calibrator
Availability: Available to Order
*** Update October 2020. Please note, the manufacturer has had to change battery supplier for this product. The new battery is awaiting ATEX approval and as such this product is currently experiencing long lead times ***
An ATEX approved loop calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Eex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2.
The Fluke 707Ex is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new "Quick Click" knob makes it extremely fast and easy to use.
Features of the Fluke 707Ex include:
- One handed user interface with "Quick Click" detented knob, mA sourcing
- Simulation and measurement, 0.025% accuracy and 0.001mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure including 250Ω HART resistor & 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
Supplied with red holster, TL75 test leads, alligator clips, battery and intruction sheet.