Update – Holidays Opening Hours:
• Weds 23rd December 2020: 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Thurs 24th December 2020: CLOSED
• Fri 25th December to Sunday 3rd January 2020: CLOSED
• Monday 4th January 2021 and onwards (Mon- Fri): 8:00am – 5:00pm
Last order dates:
• To be shipped: Tuesday 22nd December @ 2:30pm
• To be collected: Wednesday 23rd December @ 2:30pm*
*Last collection time 4.30pm.
All orders received after these dates/times will be processed as from Monday 4th January 2021.
Update – November 2020
Following the reintroduction of nationwide COVID lockdowns, here at Instrotech our intention is to continue to remain OPEN for business as best we can, whilst continuing to do so as safely as we can. We’re suppliers to key industries so maintain a duty of care to ensure essential services can continue to operate. Some key points and changes during these times:
• Our technical sales staff are on hand to help with orders and enquiries 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The best method for consultation is to call us on 01923 442244 or send your order/enquiry to: [email protected]
• We’re shipping orders as usual and have increased stocks of popular products.
• Our Trade Counter is open as a Drop Off / Collection Point only. Masks are to be worn and safety notices adhered to. We are no longer accepting or handling cash payments.
• Calibration/Workshop services are open and operating as usual, however some turnaround times may extend depending on volumes and any staff self-isolation requirements.
• Training Courses are scheduled to take place. We will contact delegates near to their course dates to inform them of any changes that may become necessary.
• With the run in to Christmas, Black Friday, Brexit, and the large shift to online shopping we are expecting some supplier or delivery delays so please plan ahead!
This year has proven to be unusual, and trialling, and looks set to be so for a while yet. Now is more important than ever to ensure we all look after one another and maintain a positive outlook.
Sales Manager – Instrotech Ltd
Instrotech have been supplying test equipment since 1984 and we are committed to the safety of all employees, customers, and visitors. We remained open during the nationwide lock down to help support and keep key worker industries operating safely.
A lot has changed in the space of those few short months and thankfully the worst now appears to be behind us. It has been encouraging to see first-hand the majority of our customers returning to business. But we must all do our part to help prevent a resurgence or second wave as services open up again.
We’re lucky that our technical sales specialists are now all back within the business and the team are committed to helping you with your product specifying and selecting of appropriate test equipment across all categories. They are available for consultation between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday on 01923 442244.
Update on services:
- Stock levels: To ensure continued supply we have increased stock levels across popular products as some manufacturer lead times are fluctuating due to global supply chains.
- Training Courses: Onsite and Offsite courses are recommencing in September and are now open for bookings. Our facilities have been assessed by an independent Health & Safety expert and we’ve implemented a comprehensive range of safety measures. Some courses are now also able to be run remotely.
- Trade Counter & Demonstrations: The Trade Counter is open for order collections and equipment drop off. We can provide equipment demos via video link and we can also arrange some on-site visits depending on the manufacturer and if their rep is comfortable to do so.
- Calibration & Repair: We’ve added resource into our lab to help with the increase in demand as businesses let their equipment fleets run out of CAL during lockdown. Standard turnaround times are running as usual and we aim to re-introduce the premium and priority services once this initial surge has processed through.
It feels good to be getting back to business, though we do have to remain cautious as the official guidance changes and to avoid complacency. Thank you to all our customers. Please stay safe and continue to look after yourself and others.
Guy Brown – Sales Manager