Chauvin Arnoux C.A.6030 - Downloading Earth Loop & RCD Tester
- Downloading RCD tester (data transfer software included)
- Auto Test and Ramp Test
- Standard, Selective, Type A and AC RCDs
Availability: Usually 1-3 weeks
The Chauvin Arnoux C.A. 6030 RCD Tester is easy to use, meets all of the major European standards, and being hand-held is designed for use on the move (includes carry strap). It has a direct, safe connection to the installation mains socket, is IP54 rated, CAT III (600V) and features a large backlit LCD display
Key testing capabilities of the C.A. 6030 include:
- Automatic voltage and frequency testing of installation
- Tests Standard, Selective, Type A and Type AC RCDs:
- 5x Predefined Ranges (10 / 30 / 100 / 300 / 500 mA) —and one range that is adjustable from 6 mA to 650 mA.
- RCD Non-trip Test
- Tripping time measurement (pulse or ramp mode) and exact trip current (ramp mode).
- Power-on earth measurement: earth loop and 1P earth
- Current and leakage current measurement (when used with an optional clamp - sold separately)
- Phase rotation (2 or 3-wire)
The CA6030 also has programmable alarms, date-stamped recording of measurement readings, and you can printout the data using a standard serial printer, PC data transfer software is also included as standard.
Battery-powered with battery life of approx. 2,000 tests on standard 1.5V alkaline batteries
Dimensions: 27.0 x 25.0 x 6.0 cm; weight: 0.9kg
|Manufacturer Part Number||P01191511A|
- CA6030 supplied with "hands free" carrying strap and accessories bag.
- Mains lead
- 3-wire lead
- 3x test probes & 3x crocodile clips
- User's manual in 5 languages
- Data transfer application software
- Comms lead